Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Ok, yesterday was my wife's 2nd day still just 1 pill. No changes from the day before except less "faxes to send". She noticed that she needs to drink more water and she said she's starving by the time for a meal. So no appetite suppression there at all. I have a complaint though, she talks all the time :) Anyway she said she's going to take 2 today since she has to go to a birthday party and after that do some painting. We'll see how that goes.

Ripe1 If she's on a low carb diet she will get hungry. That's the most common reason anyway.

ulter said:
Ripe1 If she's on a low carb diet she will get hungry. That's the most common reason anyway.

Yep, I sorta figured that out yesterday so we are adding more carbs to the diet.

So, today she took 1st pill at 8am and the 2nd around 2pm. And this time the heat factor kicked in. She was cleaning the playschool and according to her it made sweat like a pig. And let me point out that usually she never sweats, not even when she's doing intense cardio. At the moment she's painting so we'll see if the 2nd pill affects her falling asleep in a few hours.

By the way about the heat. Are there any benefits from the risen temperature? I mean t-rex is still working well but is working even better if you have elevated body temperature? Does increased sweating equal increased metabolism?

today is day 7 for me. i have gone up to 4 pills a day and have no problems with sleep at all. actually i have noticed that now i have a hard time waking up in the morning. i am very very sleepy and kind of worn out. macro/ulter do you have any idea what is causing this?

also i tried going up to 5 pills but that was too much for me. so i believe my dose is 4 a day.

i think i have built a little tolerance to it. at least i am not noticing the effects so much any more. i wouldn't really call it tolerance. i think i have just gotten used to the effects, as i still feel them, but they are not something unusual anymore.

appetite suppression is amazing at this point. so is stamina and energy during the day. like the others i realized that i tend to move around more and talk more, but i don't feel wired like when on ECA. i also continue to feel a pronounced sense of wellbeing.

the only thing i don't notice anymore is the alert/aware feeling :( is there anything i can add to t-rex to get that again? maybe your new nuotropic? or ALCAR? or l-tyrosine? or something else?
i really liked that feeling :)

it's only been a week, so i can't say for sure if i have lost any fat. i feel lighter/slimmer, but i am also a little soft. water retention maybe?

You know...I've been reading all these posts over the last few days and thought maybe T-rex would be good for me after building up a ridiculous tolerance to ECAs and i also tried clen with not much result. But, im looking at the ingredients of T-rex and notice that it contains KELP..im allergic to iodine so i assume T-rex is now a no-go for me? :confused:
Macro please respond? Thanks!

hmm well let's see...i never was a shellfish eater but wheni went for a CATSCAN some years back they had asked me beforehand if i was allergic to shellfish or iodine. i said i dont know. and when they injected the iodine (not sure maybe it was the synthetic) i had a slight allergic reaction, nothing too serious. but they told me at that time that i was allergic to iodine and i should let my medical prefessional know this. so if i am allergic to the synthetic iodine compound, then would it be ok for me to try T-Rex although it contains KELP? thanks for your help. this product seems great and im anxious to try it if i can.:D

you should not have a problem with the kelp in thermorexin. its only 40mg and provides only a small amount of iodine (enough be to be supportive)

email [email protected] and ask about getting a sample, thats really the best way to tell. though as above you should have no problems

My wife's t-rex diary. Saturday 1 pill about 30 minutes before we went painting. She kept going for 6 hours without a break. Pretty good I'd say. I on the other hand took a break every 20 minutes or so :) Yesterday no pills at all. We were supposed to walking but never did so she didn't take anything. But this morning something totally amazing happened. She woke up like an hour before necessary, took 1 pill and went walking!! I've known her for 5 years now and that has never happened. I guess she really likes the energy rush she gets from the pills.

Then the feelings. Still no appetite suppression but since she has to move all the time that should take care of the calorie deficit. Another interesting thing she mentioned was that her head feels tired towards the evening but the body just wants to keep doing stuff. But when she goes to bed everything shuts down automatically and she's asleep within 10 minutes. And 1 more thing she noticed is huge cravings for candy. But that's just a question of will power.

Top Bottom