Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

I guess I had better get some on order! Ever since I returned from vacation last month my appetite has been out of control and I want cookies and cake not chicken and oatmeal. ECA is having no effect on it at all.

The girl I have on now is going into day three at 3 tabs....we are going to introduce P-7 also at the same time.....(orange)....not getting full effect yet....from the THERMOREXIN.....up till now, 2 tabs were not enough...but only 3rd day into this...will post more..

Ulter - my question is basically do the receptors need some time off like w/ clen or other ECAs? Or just when you don't feel the results anymore, take a breather?

I guess I need to go up to 3/day to get the appetite suppressant effect. I definitely get the heat feeling and the kick. But I also have been sleeping well the last few nites w/o the diphenhydramine. This is huge for me!

Ok yesterday was my wife's first day. She took 1 around 8am after a banana and before going to work. The day went well, only 2 complaints. 1st she had to move all the time, just couldn't sit and stay still.(now this is her complaint in a good way) 2nd she had to go to the bathroom to "send a fax" 4 times but no problems there, a "solid" performance. No nausea, no jitters or edgy feeling (which is good since short fuse and a kindergarten teacher don't work well together). Appetite was normal, starving when she came home around 5.30pm about 3-4 hours after a snack at work. She said she probably felt a little more focused and this was at 10pm. At 11 she still said she couldn't stop moving but 1 hour later she was fast asleep.

Diet is normal with moderate carbs no other supplements to go with T, yohimburn df applied in the mornings. Though I was thinking about not using it since this is that time of the month and therefore she "can't do any exercising" She's been using a thermo previously just to get a kick start for the day but thermorexin clearly has more strength.

So now we just see what will happen next. She'll probably stay with just 1 a day for a couple of days or a week since she clearly felt the pill working after 12-14 hours of taking it. Also, when she gets back to her tae bo routine we'll have to see if she has to up the dosage. But I don't think she'll need to above 3 at any point.

I'll keep you posted

Sassy69 said:
Ulter - my question is basically do the receptors need some time off like w/ clen or other ECAs? Or just when you don't feel the results anymore, take a breather?

I guess I need to go up to 3/day to get the appetite suppressant effect. I definitely get the heat feeling and the kick. But I also have been sleeping well the last few nites w/o the diphenhydramine. This is huge for me!

thanks for all the updates sassy...this is going to be my prime cutter later in the fall....its helping to see all your experiences....

bump for a great product! :)

lol -- i like the new jigglies lil k !

Well today I went to 3 pills. I actually get tired in the afternoon. This is interesting - is this like a post high crash or something? The schedule was:

#1 - 8 AM
#2 - 12 noon
#3 - about 4 PM

I did notice I was getting a little short this afternoon & also had a headache flare up. I had a headache this morning from sleeping funny on my pillow (I have a very sensitive head), got rid of it before noon, and then it came back w/ a vengeance late this afternoon. But I will also throw in that today was a rather stressful day due to the ginormous ineptitude of most of my company's upper management & the further blinding ignorance of some of our customers. So, perhaps tomorrow, being Friday, I will be able to experiment w/ the three pill approach in a more controlled environment. I still can't make a comment on the appetite suppressant effect tho.

To tag along with Debu's post, who has lost FAT and not just WATER?

Not trying to seem skeptical at all, because I absolutely LOVE AF's products, but I am curious as to the actual fat loss - actual, real, and measured fat loss. All the immediate results seem to be of water loss - which is all fine and good, but I want to know about FAT! :D

You're right macro -- I'm guilty of being hooked on diet coke. Its really bad, but I'm really distracted right now & trying to be patient to make some rather serious changes in my life. So I go for the diet coke. BAAAADDDDD SASSSSYYYY.

I'll try to adjust that. Thx for the pointer.

Top Bottom