Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Ilk said:
I know smell is strong huh!!

When I first started TREX I never took it on an empty stomach.. I tried it the 3rd day.. Thought I was strong enough to take 2 on empty.. Yeah right.. I was :sick: After a month I could take 2 on empty.. I remember flying on that treadmill!!!

I use YES now.. 3 times a day! :heart: ;)

I use the Yes also..smells like peppermint. The first time I came out shower (to exfoliate) my b/f was like wtf is that smell? lol I love the way it feels! But I do notice a decreased sensation if I do not exfoliate prior to use though. I thank you for your recommendations on these products, it was because of you I ordered the combo that I did. :rose:

KSHARP01 said:
I use the Yes also..smells like peppermint. The first time I came out shower (to exfoliate) my b/f was like wtf is that smell? lol I love the way it feels! But I do notice a decreased sensation if I do not exfoliate prior to use though. I thank you for your recommendations on these products, it was because of you I ordered the combo that I did. :rose:

Awww!!! You sweety! Glad you ordered them!!!

I didn't realise how strong it smelt until my friend came over after I'd finished applying it top to bottom.. She was like.. Whats that smell!?! Even though I applied it on my second floor of my house!

Anyway.. Use it on yr face too.. It works better always after exfoilating! Removes the build-up of dead, dull skin cells , Stimulates healthy micro-circulation, Polishes and refines skin Is gentle enough to do daily too!!!!! You know me I love skincare and exfoliating etc.. i could go on and on about it..

Pleasure to help Ksharp!! Always here if you need anything :rose: :rose:

Ilk said:
Awww!!! You sweety! Glad you ordered them!!!

I didn't realise how strong it smelt until my friend came over after I'd finished applying it top to bottom.. She was like.. Whats that smell!?! Even though I applied it on my second floor of my house!

Anyway.. Use it on yr face too.. It works better always after exfoilating! Removes the build-up of dead, dull skin cells , Stimulates healthy micro-circulation, Polishes and refines skin Is gentle enough to do daily too!!!!! You know me I love skincare and exfoliating etc.. i could go on and on about it..

Pleasure to help Ksharp!! Always here if you need anything :rose: :rose:

REALLY? On the face? Hummm, I will have to try that too. So far all your advice I have taken has been nothing but all good! Will let you know. Hell, I am getting older so if it can tighten my face up just a we bit..I'll take it. lol
THX as always! :heart:

Top Bottom