Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

I'm quite pleased- brief review

1 - Stops appetite in its tracks

2 - I've experienced very little of the "heat" factor and when I do it's like a 60 second wave. It's very similar to a sexual flush if I had to describe it - doesn't bother me at all.

3 - Never focused better - it's like a 40 oz cafe o lait packed in one pill - I could kiss you both (Macro/Ulter) :kiss:

4 - I can get through my work day with great ease and sleep at night (also rare). I do cardio in the morning right after I wake so it's still hard to get going (love to sleep) but I roller blade at night and I haven't been faster in a long time, it's like my feet barely touch the ground.

NO headaches (this is very rare for me - I don't usually take any thermo b/c of it)

The first week I took one per day in the morning just before cardio and then ate breakfast. I usually get to breakfast just before the nausea hits so I'm ok.

Now I've added a second just before lunch.

today is my third day, so here are my initial observations

day 1 - took 1 about an hour before morning cardio. felt a bit nauseous, the same way i sometimes feel after i drink a cup of green tea. it went away in about 10 minutes. cardio felt the same as always. took another 1 around 2pm. maybe about an hour later i started feeling an increase in body temp. not really sweaty, just feeling the inside of my body was getting hotter. i also noticed that i was feeling a bit funky and slightly high :) but not wired like EC. very nice feeling.

day 2 - took 1 45 minutes before cardio. again slightly nauseous. this time cardio felt great. i kept increasing the intensity. this feeling started wearing off after 25 minutes. took another 1 around 2pm again. and again about an hour later started feeling the elevated body temp but no sweating (i kinda like this). i also noticed the increased feeling of wellbeing and awareness. took a third dose around 5pm. half an hour later i was starving, even though i had eaten at 3:30pm. i grabbed a quick protein shake and i was fine. had no problems with sleep.

day 3 - woke up late so i took one 5 minutes before workout. i started feeling hotter and really sweaty into my second set!! the whole workout was easier than usual, but not enough to increase the weights. took a second dose at 12pm and will be taking a third one at 4pm. the whole day i have felt the increased body temp and definitely some appetite supression. also the same feeling of wellbeing/awareness/alertness (i don't know how else to describe it).

overall impressions - i like it!! the feeling on thermorexin is great. and it looks like (at least for me) that it starts working in full force after a couple of days. i will have to wait another week to report on actual weight loss.

I am not sure I know what your asking. Do you mean how long should you use it before coming off? You can go on and off as you please. So far no one I know has built up any real tollerance to it and I know people who have tried. It seems once you find your max that's it.

Millie, I know the feeling you're describing, it's great. I think that some people will need to wait a couple days for all the actions to kick in. My wife didn't feel the appetite suppression until the end of the first week and then it good. Are you low carbing?

Ulter, i am not on a low carb diet. i eat somewhere around 100-120g of carbs and my daily cals are ~1500. and the thing is that all throughout the day i do feel the appetite suppression.
it's just that about half an hour after i take a third dose of thermo, my stomach literally starts growling (it happened yesterday too). it doesn't bother me though and i am not complaining. i don't feel hungry, my stomach is just empty :) could be that the t-rex is revving my metabolism too much :D

i took 1 30 minutes before morning cardio today. again it was a breeze. another thing i noticed and really liked today is that cardio wasn't as boring as usual. my mind was so occupied with stuff (nothing in particular, just a lot of thoughts racing through), that i didn't realize how fast the time passed. and i also noticed that the nauseous feeling is decreasing.

i am liking this more and more each day :)

velvett, MANY people are using THERMOREXIN with P Seven. Mostly to sleep better at night.

ok thanks Millie

I have been using P7 with Thermorexin the past 2 night's, it has seemed to help me sleep. I normally don't have problems with sleep except for Sunday nights, because of getting so much rest during the weekend. The Thermorexin hasn't interfered with my normal sleep habits.

Top Bottom