Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Today -- Day 6? (I forget)
Got some sleep as a result of one of those diphenhydromine tablets - except I was dead to the world at 7 am. Was focused at work, but I find I start feeling sick to my stomach about 20 min after taking a Thermrxn on an empty stomach. Thank god I had an apple with me on the drive to work. Otherwise... (oh man the poor newspaper guy on the corner would not be happy..)

Pill #2 around 2 PM. Still focused. I can actually even drink 1/2 cup of coffee and not freak out. Appetite suppression - eh, sorta/not really. I wish it was MORE - I'm battling the depression munchies these days.

Anyway, got home from work around 6:45, but had a bit of a stomach ache from eating meal #4 too late. So I had time to lay down for 30 min and just relax. I was starting to feel a little punchie - like when you take a nap in the middle of the day - so I threw in 2 green tea extract pills & 1 yohimbine, a little Trance music and off to the gym. This is where it gets interesting - MAJOR bicep pump (bis & chest tonite). MAJOR! That was kewl because I usually get nothign but aggravated tendonitis on bicep day. Also noticeably stronger. Then cardio -- 45 min of pretty intense stuff. This was really kewl. I got home, did the post workout shake, threw in some inositol & took some kava kava to see about fallign asleep at a reasonable hour.

Wondering about the appetite suppression -- do I screw myself if I take 3???

Hi Sassy I'm on day three, the first two days I took just one, today I popped another at 2:eek:o. I am getting major appetite suppression as well as no jitters or that nervy feeling. Actually this is one of the better thermos that I've tried. Don't know if I'd go for three yet, but you know yourself the best, fwiw-valerie

Sassy, I was wondering the same thing. I am going to try for 3 doses tomorrow and see if that helps with the appetite suppression that so many are raving about. Cause with only 2 (At 7:00 a.m. & at 1:00 p.m.) it aint happening for me. However, I have noticed water loss and alot of it. Dropped ~2 lbs in as many days and my lines are coming out. This is a good thing.

I stayed at 2 today & cut carbs a little because I didnt' make it to am cardio or training tonite. Also took an OTC sleepign aid so i'm about ready to crash. But I'm feelign a difference in how "thick" i feel. I really like that. Perhaps 3 tomorrow - dunno but will update.

I'm start'n to worry about you Sassy and not being able to sleep, hope everything will get better and make sure to take care of yourself!

Tried # today and that seems to be the trick. First dose @ 7 a.m., second @ 11 a.m. and third @ 2:30 this afternoon. No headaches, jitters and NO APPETITE. About time something worked. I dont seem to be too wired now either so I dont believe I will have a problem sleeping.

yea, you could say sleep is a challenge .. however I'm hoping certain changes in scenery in the near future will address some of this.

On the other side, still at 2 pills / day - I'm also starting to notice some diff in my waist .. this is a small miracle - so I'll see if its just the sleeping stuff I'm taking or I'm really gettign some results.

THERMO..... Putting female on it right now...second day @ 1 tab..Not enough, going for two tabs in divided doses. will keep you posted.. This woman got horrible REBOUND from CLEN, now up 18lbs....desperate!!!!!

Top Bottom