Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Thanks to all of you for posting your results.

smokin' My money says you'll find just what you're looking for sooner than you think.

"if i ever do go out with another guy, dammit he better go to the gym and like to lift too! (this one did not)"

It does make a huge difference. I've tried to date guys who didn't lift, but it just never works out. I've really enjoyed dating my PLer; I learn a lot from him, and he respects my opinion and actually listens to me as I go on and on about training/nutrition. Plus, he obviously has a great appreciation for my more muscular physique. It's nice to be appreciated so openly. :)

One addendum to my previous post - although my pants are looser, and I feel smaller overall, my definition is blurred. Could I be holding water from the Yohimbine?

Come to think of it, I broke up with my last boyfriend on ECA. Also awhile in coming. We should start a club, jilly. ;)

It's not likely that you're holding water from it. Are you close to your period? Are you carb depleting?

Here's my late night contribution - day two. Due to crappy sleeping I was late taking dose 1, didn't make AM cardio but too the 1 dose around 8:30 am. Off to work, even had a cup of 1/2 regular + 1/2 decaf. No jitters, still amazingly not tired. Focus was decent, appetite was ok, not hot at all.

Today I wanted to see if the l-tyrosine from yesterday made a difference. It didn't. I will comment that the l-tyrosine made a difference when taking NYC. Definitely helps w/ the jitters. I'm thinnking tomorrow is time to double the thermorexin dose....

OK did the double Wohoo!

Overslept & took one at noon. Another training day replaced with house work. (backyard work actually.) I'm amazed at how I geto NO jitters or body buzz at all. Just kick in & stay focused all day. I took anther one at 5 PM so I could handle Round 2 in the backyard. (Mind you its 90 degrees out there too.)

I took some diphen hydromine (OTC sleeping aid) because my day is now rotated about 8 hrs due to shitty sleep cycle, but I'm not wired or wide awake at all.

Ulter - how is it I'm not coping a mean buzz on this stuff?? NYC sends me bouncing. Ripped fuel records a Richter scale reading.

Hoping tomorrow to hit cardio on this stuff to see what happens, barring backpain from more house work....

I think I needs to hire me a big strong Swedish guy named Sven to take care of my house / yard work from now on. For health reasons. ;)

Anyone know a big blond Swede named Sven looking for a manual labor job? I don't pay well, but the bennies are unforgettable! ;)

"Ulter - how is it I'm not coping a mean buzz on this stuff?? NYC sends me bouncing. Ripped fuel records a Richter scale reading."

Dr macro can explain it with more science than I ever will. He should be along.

But I will say that your results are typical. Nice ain't it?

OK day 4 is complete.

Overslept again because it just freekin felt good :)

So I took pill #1 at 12 noon. Good focus, didn't notice anything specifically about appetite. Continued cleaning the house with energy that is blowing me away. Then pill #2 at 5 PM. Went to the gym - hams / lats / abs, 45 min cardio. I started getting a slight headache about 2o min after taking it. But it didnt' inhibit my training or get worse.

The best part is its 10:30 now and i might actually be able to get some sleep tonite.

ulter said:
It's not likely that you're holding water from it. Are you close to your period? Are you carb depleting?

No, and yes, in that order. I switched over to ephedrine and caffiene for a few days to see if the squishy midsection went away (somewhere I very rarely retain water), and it didn't, so I went back to Thermorexin today, and lo and behold, the water is gone. My stomach hasn't been this flat or my waist this small for a very long time. :)

Top Bottom