Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Hi,

I made sure to drink over a gallon of water yesterday. Most of my water was during the day. After the last pill I maybe had 20 oz of water. Yes, I am on CKD, so no fruits and very minimal carbs. Should I not take it. I feel okay now. The headache is still there, but it's much better.

Alright! I feel like CRAP!!!!!! This stuff is going back!!!!! I have never felt more horrible in my life. I have a great tolerance for ECA's. NYC did nothing to me. I should have stuck with it. Maybe I can trade with my husband. He just bought some NYC. Maybe this stuff will work better for him. As for me, no way will I EVER take this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG, BAD HEADACHE!!!! Stomach is killing me!!!!!!! I feel so crappy that I may have to eat a peice of bread to absorb the acid in my stomach. If I do that, than I will knock myself out of ketosis. This was not a good idea for me!!!!

You're absolutely right. It's a very bad idea for you to be using Thermorexin. CKD diets are for the average person who does not train. Not for weightlifting athletes. If you are going to abstain from eating carbs then you shouldn't use any thermogenic, even NYC won't be as effective without carbs and neither will your training. Can you honestly say you can train as well or as hard without carbs or even think as well without carbs? I'll bet you can't. These super low carb or no carb diets have no place in an athlete's life.
I would rather have to diet a few more weeks and keep my strength and LBM by eating carbs (and using Glucorell R) than lose muscle while I shed fat without carbs.

Actually there are quite a few of us on CKD here. The first 2 weeks was awful, but now, I feel amazing! I have made some wonderful gains in training. And finally busted out of a plateau. I only plan on doing this until the end of the summer, then I will start bringing the carbs back slowly. I am hoping to gain some LBM over the winter.

If you're making gains in strength staying on a CKD diet all summer God bless you, stay with it.

A bit more. My wife is now taking 2 a day both at the same time in the morning. I don't know if there should be a couple of hours in between just to even out the effects. She learned a good lesson a while back. Taking Trex 1 hour after eating 2 pieces of cake is not a good thing. Even though "the cake was really good" Well the diarrhea went away right after she ate some chicken nuggets.

Unfortunately I can't post results. First we only had a measuring tape and no scale. Now we have the scale option but the measuring tape is somewhere to be found. But 1 thing I can tell you. All her clothes are practically dropping off. Everything she wears has become a little too big. Her vacation starts on Tuesday and we'll start a month long intensive exercising period. Hopefully there'll still be some summer sales left.

Thanks for posting her results. I would imagine if she drops a dress size or two she'll be pretty happy. My sister-in-law was.

Down 3 lbs in 2 days. Don't feel the heat most do, but am more "fidgety" and have an inability to sit still. Always feeling like I NEED to go do something. Feel unproductive when I am not doing SOMETHING. Which is VERY good seeing how I am in graduate school and have loads of work to do - and am typically a terrible procrasinator.

I control my food intake, not my belly. I am constantly thinking about food though, which is pretty much par for the course with me though. Not hungry, but can eat no problem.

Sleep is fine, I am EXHAUSTED at night. Fall asleep no problem, but woke up this AM a few times wishing it was time to get up so I could start my day. Weird, because I love my sleep! WIll take my last dose 30 min earlier today so hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Drinking almost 2gal of water a day, can easily take on empty stomach. It clears my carbs FAST. Entered a carb-depleted fog after my 2nd workout yesterday, and I am not on a real low-carb diet (about 100g). Will allow myself a little more today, just will have to break out the Glucorell-R too!

Day 1: took 1, felt fine
Day 2: took 3 about 3-4 hours apart
Day 3: took 4 about 3 hours apart (will stay here for a little bit, not brave enough to try 2 at a time yet!)

So far, so good! Will keep updating with my weight loss as I go.

ulter said:
Thanks for posting her results. I would imagine if she drops a dress size or two she'll be pretty happy. My sister-in-law was.

Lol I just remembered something. We were walking the other day and suddenly my wife goes "Oh shit" So I ask what's the matter.
She says, My underwear is falling! I have to walk like a duck to keep them on!! I was laughing all the way home :D :D

Ive been on for a week now. Started out taking 1 A DAY THEN 2 A DAY THEN 3 A DAY ALL 4 HOURS APART. my diet over last weekend wasnt so good so i cant really judge results yet however....yesterday i took 2 PILLS UPON WAKING and ate a bowl of rice chex w/skim milk and a banana. I FELT HORRIBLE ALL MORNING UNTIL I ATE A CHICKEN SALAD AT LUNCH. i mean i was sick to my stomach, felt tiired and anxious at the same time, headrushes and my heart was pounding!! wow i wont be doing that again! when i take 3 a day 4 hours apart i feel almost no side effects. so i will stick to that.
I am "feeling" leaner after starting back to beter eating this week. I havent had any hot flashes or any hunger suppression tho.

Top Bottom