Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a wrong way GW?

Ceclia

I was wondering if there is a wrong way to use g w cardarine 501516 since it is not a hormone and it is not suppressive

Have there been reports of people using it the wrong way and having adverse side effects, or is it completely safe to use it anyway I want to?

I was contemplating using a heavy dosage

It is 20 mg per day max... don't be flat ass stupid with a so called "heavy dose" dude... thats just ignorant and offers zero extra benefit but could be in the unknown in terms of side effects... stop being greedy!!

Please listen to Dylan on this sir. There is no reason to use more than 20 MG per day of Cardarine

More is not always better. Im an advocate of moderate doses regardless of what compound is being used.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I was wondering if there is a wrong way to use g w cardarine 501516 since it is not a hormone and it is not suppressive

Have there been reports of people using it the wrong way and having adverse side effects, or is it completely safe to use it anyway I want to?

I was contemplating using a heavy dosage

if you use 20mgs/day of gw501516 its perfectly safe
dont use "heavy" doses

Top Bottom