Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there value in a short addition of var to a 12 week cycle

splizzit

if someone is consistent over 12 weeks with long esters like test e and eq, is it worth it to finish off adding only 2-3 weeks of var or does it, even though a short 1/2, need longer to produce results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adding in the var will increase pumps, that is about it.

what then can be expected in a longer edition of var. for use in a cut must it be paired with a short ester or will something like a mixed bag in sust and eq or mast e still be effective.

its not as though its going to be any more effective in different cycles... it is what it is... its nothing spectacular... you will get some lean muscle gain, some strength, help with troubled fat areas but its NOT a fat burner... its just an average at best steroid... value depends on the person, what they want and expect from it etc... i dont use it personally, i find winstrol superior in every way aside from winstrol having more side effects but some people do love it and thats cool... running it 2-3 weeks is rather pointless though... i would go 6 weeks with it.. if you can only run 2-3 weeks, dont bother with it

if someone is consistent over 12 weeks with long esters like test e and eq, is it worth it to finish off adding only 2-3 weeks of var or does it, even though a short 1/2, need longer to produce results?

I dislike the idea of adding to a planned cycle. It's like you found it so 'need' to use it.

I don't think you will get much from it. Anavar is a really mild steroid and you are already running 2 other compounds. You probably wont even notice it other than lower back pumps.

I don't think you will get much from it. Anavar is a really mild steroid and you are already running 2 other compounds. You probably wont even notice it other than lower back pumps.

Yep. If you are going to use anavar, you are going to want to use it 6-8 weeks.

It's a very mild steroid. Men won't notice a whole lot from it to begin with

Top Bottom