Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there Fake Naps going round?

twintowerz

I just picked up 200 naps but they weren't in the blister packs like last time. I do trust my supply but it seems little weird. Has anyone heard if there is fakes going around . They got the triangle on them and look exactly like the ones in the blister pack. except maby i'm parnoid but the triangles are not exactly center like the blister packs. Please if anyone has heard anythin bout fake naps let me know. They also crush the same.

there is fake everything going around but if you know the dealer don't sweat it. lots of folks pop them out as therer easier to smuggle in. it comes down to know you're dealer and since you do you should be cool.

those naposims probably are fake there is alot of them going around guys are selling them loose out of packs ,they tell you its easier to ship like that ,bullshit , all anadrol and dbol i have ever seen comes on packging like the russian dbol always in original packs isnt it funny how the naposims very rarely come in oringinal packs they are probably garbage all the ones i have seen like those have been shit.

Twintowerz....you are in Boston?

Hate to say it but there is a lot of fake Naps in New England. Your source may not even know it because they look pretty close to real Naps.

Hate to say it but you will only know from taking them. Use them or lose them

Top Bottom