Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there documentation that shows a link of AAS with birth defects?

Quigley

Banned
My wife went to her OB/GYN for a consultation since we are going to start a family soon and she is 34yo and I am 37yo. The doctor asked her what kind of meds I was on and she told her that I was using gear. The DR said that the gear would lower my sperm count (we all know that) and that it would cause deformities in the sperm and affect their mobility.
Her DR also said that there was a link between AAS and birth defects to include downs syndrome.
I don’t believe it, but I also do not to take the slightest chance of bringing our children into the world with a defect. I also do not want to quit using just because her DR is way off base on this. I just started HGH 5 weeks ago and plan to run it for at least a year maybe 1-1/2 years.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to research this?
Also have any of you had children with birth defects?

no such documentation exists thats I am aware of -- and I have read quite a bit of literature.

Quigley said:
My wife went to her OB/GYN for a consultation since we are going to start a family soon and she is 34yo and I am 37yo. The doctor asked her what kind of meds I was on and she told her that I was using gear. The DR said that the gear would lower my sperm count (we all know that) and that it would cause deformities in the sperm and affect their mobility.
Her DR also said that there was a link between AAS and birth defects to include downs syndrome.
I don’t believe it, but I also do not to take the slightest chance of bringing our children into the world with a defect. I also do not want to quit using just because her DR is way off base on this. I just started HGH 5 weeks ago and plan to run it for at least a year maybe 1-1/2 years.

ive been using gear for 10 years on and off got 2 kids and one that will be here in 2 weeks

friend had a kid 5 months ago that had been using HGH for 8months kid was a normal as any kid could be ;)

Quigley said:

Any doctor who said that should have his license taken away. That's utter nonsense. AS affects the number of sperm you produce, not the quality. You might remind him that over a million men shoot test every week that is prescribed to them by their endocrinologists in this country. And all without incidence of birth defects as a result. That's just stupid to say.

Top Bottom