Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anything you can take to combat progesterone side effects of Deca?

creamy_goodness

First off, let me say I found this board just in time. I'm about to do another cycle (3rd one) and I want to do it right. Another board member, who's a friend turned me on to it. He told me to use the search for this question and I tried. What I have found was that nolvadex won't help if you start to develop gyno with deca. Second, I found that some guys take winny to help. Well, I was hoping to use something else to stack with deca (sust) instead of winny. So what are your guys recommendations? Thanks for the help.

i would use EQ 400mg a week. as for deca some people add winny to help but it is not always successful for everyone. Nolvadex will help if you take 20-30mg ED until the signs are gone and then drop your dosage to 10mg ED until the end of your cycle. if the signs get real bad i would taper off the deca and not use it. go with EQ much safer bro..

I don't think nolva will help w/deca.aromatization.Nolva takes place in to the receptors sites for estradiol.Deca aromatize in to progesterone.
Th only 2 things you can do are taking winny or arimidex.

Thanks for the help. Just lookin for a little more. I didn't know arimidex would help in this case? I thought I would have heard more people advocating its use with deca to combat the progesterone sides?

Winny and RU-486 will help. If you want to do a Deca-Sust cycle why not throw the Winny in there as well ? 25-50mg/Day for 6-8 weeks would be a good dose and you should get some nice gains. Good Luck!

M18

I always get sore nips on fina without winstrol. As an experiment I am running IP masteron with the fina instead (a friend of mine read an article that says masteron has some of the same anti-gyno propoerties as winstrol). I am 4 days in, and so far no sensitive nips.

BTW my cycle is 500mg tren, 400mg test suspension, 200mg masteron a week (+.25mg armidex ED).

I'll keep you posted. If masteron has the same effect it would be a great thing to use with anadrol.

Gellats- I take it fina is similar to deca as far as sides are concerned? Forgive the ignorance, I don't know much about fina. Sounds like an interesting theory. Email or pm me with some results I'd really appreciate it.

Top Bottom