Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any way to tell if your gyno is progesterone or estrogen related??

F

flickenu

Right now I'm on test/fina/anavar. I have nolva in case of gyno from the test but was curious how I will know if it's progesterone induced or estrogen related. Anyone care to shed some light to this blind soul?

there have been some abstracts posted recently here and on AF that say estrogen up-regulates the PR receptor. This would explain why I was able to use anadrol/tren and not get gyno, test by itself and not have many problems, but tren or anadrol + test does give me problems.

i remember that Bill Roberts take on anadrol is that it up-regulates the ER, so that is why it should not be taken with aromatizing steroids...might actually be the reverse though (estro upregulating PR)..whichever it is I do believe their is a cumulative or even synergistic gyno effect when combining estrogenic and progestenic compounds.

Hugh Gellatts said:
there have been some abstracts posted recently here and on AF that say estrogen up-regulates the PR receptor. This would explain why I was able to use anadrol/tren and not get gyno, test by itself and not have many problems, but tren or anadrol + test does give me problems.

i remember that Bill Roberts take on anadrol is that it up-regulates the ER, so that is why it should not be taken with aromatizing steroids...might actually be the reverse though (estro upregulating PR)..whichever it is I do believe their is a cumulative or even synergistic gyno effect when combining estrogenic and progestenic compounds.

That's some interesting info. I believe what you said, but it seems strange that estrogen could upregulate the prog receptor or vice versa. I wonder if anyone else has more info on this.

My question still stands though. From a physical point of view- Let's say I got gyno, whether it be progesterone or estrogen related. Would you guys-

A) Stop the fina and take nolvadex which in turn takes care of both the PR and ER.

B)Continue fina and take nolvadex for a while and if it doesn't go away stop the fina.

I think it's highly unlikely there'd be any way to tell whether it's the PR or ER but I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered something like this before.

Who do I have to jerk off to get some answers around here hehe. Or maybe I have to start my post with the subject

'Otay boys and girls....'

Keep in mind there are more factors than just ER and PR and it could be a combination of not only those but other things as well. Some firmly believe removing only one piece of the puzzle will negate gyno. Now, lets say the tren is raising IGF-1 levels and that is what your gyno is from, nolva should reduce those levels as well as block estrogen which would essentially eliminate 2 pieces of the puzzle. If I were in your shoes I would prolly down some nolva to see what happened before pulling a given AAS.

Last edited:
Thanks zyg. I saw that thread on the fina board after I posted this which helped a little bit.

Top Bottom