Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any way to raise natural testosterone levels?

KingOfPain

Maybe this is a dumbass question, but just out of curiosity and Of course I dont wanna hear "yes, use test" or shit like that, but I was wondering if there was some way to get my "boys" to start working overtime? I read somewhere that the average man produces 50 - 70 mg of test a week on his own. Is there any way to increase this, even slightly, without having to inject something? maybe changing sleeping patterns? or maybe jerking off ten times a day or something - lol.. basically what would affect natuaral hormone levels the most?
not that i really care right now, as I am about to start my 1st cycle, but I was curious as to whether or not it was even possible to increase test production even in the slightest amount?

I think use can use GHB, but then again i may be wrong. I got my test back up to 7.49:p

Lift heavy on squats, deads, bench.
Eat alot of protien.
And my favorite -
:p :p Snatch!!

anastrozole, clomid, letrozole, nolva. Typically anything that reduces estrogen will fool the body into elevating test levels a bit.

Zinc (my fav is ZMA)
some other minerals like copper and boron to a lesser degree

heavy multiple-muscle exercises like squats

exercising in the 5-7 rep range with at least 80% of your 1RM

dietary intake of about 30% fat (still try to keep the saturated fats down though)

clomid, nolvadex, etc., like someone said, anything that's an anti-estrogen

get more pu$$$y ..... get all your vitamins ... lift like an animal ... and 8-9 hours sleep per night.

should bump your test levels up a bit dude.... :)

Top Bottom