Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any drawback to being on a low dose of Test year round?

yes, many good reasons NOT to do that, not the least of which is surviving the prostate cancer.

A major drawback is permanent HPTA shutdown, and when you do not have "hookup" this could cause a major problem...

ChefWide said:
yes, many good reasons NOT to do that, not the least of which is surviving the prostate cancer.

I'm not trying to be the guy always sticking up for HRT, but, this was an ignorant statement bro.

In fact, if you research it extensively, which I'm guessing you have not, you'll find more studies supporting the fact that OCCURANCE of prostate cancer is more frequent in males with low testosterone levels then high testosterone levels. Now, once you get prostate cancer, no doubt, testosterone feeds the cancers growth.

Stillgoing said:

I'm not trying to be the guy always sticking up for HRT, but, this was an ignorant statement bro.

In fact, if you research it extensively, which I'm guessing you have not, you'll find more studies supporting the fact that OCCURANCE of prostate cancer is more frequent in males with low testosterone levels then high testosterone levels. Now, once you get prostate cancer, no doubt, testosterone feeds the cancers growth.

Now theres something I didn't know.

Stillgoing said:

I think the key here is HRT under a doctors supervision, not self administered HRT. What research considered "high" testosterone might not be what a do it yourselfer considers high.

genarr3 said:

I think the key here is HRT under a doctors supervision, not self administered HRT. What research considered "high" testosterone might not be what a do it yourselfer considers high.

Good point. When I say HRT I mean getting levels to high NORMAL and watching all other bloodwork. Not a constant cycle.

Top Bottom