Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any difference between Norma Deca and Organon Deca

Gear

I have both and was wondering if there are any difference or are they both the same.. And if it would make any sence to stack them

Thanks

Gear

They are both the same compund, I just feel that there is more chance your organon deca is authentic, I dont trust norma's, there is far to much in the way of counterfeit products about.

Deca with a little bit of deca? That would be a killer stack! Kidding.

They are the same chemical (as long as they're both real). The chances are about 50/50 on Organon.

Thanks for the info guys...

Damn even if you buy it straight from the Drugstore there is still a chance it is fake.... that is fucking crazy!!!

G

no worries bro,
if you have bought it straight from a greek pharmacy there is ABSOLUTELY no chance they could be fake...
can you see the little white sticker on the boxes that has EOF on it? (where F= greek phi)
It means Greek national drug organisation and can not be counterfeited....so don't worry ;)

I ordered 20 Normas from my source last week, when i got the package there were 17 with rounded edges and 3 with square. I didn't even bother complaining. It makes you wonder sometimes.

THanks Norma-man

They both have white stickers on the boxes... with
A.T. I think that is the price..

on the Norma it has EaaAE something like that but in greek lettering..

SHREDDED WHEAT said:
I ordered 20 Normas from my source last week, when i got the package there were 17 with rounded edges and 3 with square. I didn't even bother complaining. It makes you wonder sometimes.

damn, i would complain! i've heard those square normas are faker than Pamela Anderson

Top Bottom