Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there alcohol in liquid SERM's solution?

regardless, I'm going to try it orally and see what happens...it's got to be mostly water as i dont see SERMS being that stable in a lot of alcohol

If it is in alcohol, you could try absorbing it on to something, and let the alcohol evaporate before you take it. ie: you take your dose, say 1mL, drop it on to something edible and let the alcohol evaporate. Then eat.
Probably works better if you put in onto something porous, and/or something warm.
(Maybe onto some protein powder, and wait for it to dry.)

Good idea.

Well there is alcohol in the solution...fuck...Hopefully 2 mls wont violate me...What am I going to do if I can't take PCT?

Would PP's TRS be effective after a 5 week havoc cycle? I'm dosing 50 mgs and possibly 60 towards the end.

The customer service rep on the site informed me that "if a rat consumed our product, it wouldn't set the monitor off."

Peace of mind delivered, considering the product isn't used from human consumption :)

LOL at not that strong some of those research guys use everclear for suspension 190 proof

Top Bottom