Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In theory, wouldnt taking fina alone, or even fina/winny, always cause gyno?

emptywallet

This is an idea Ive had for awhile now. Fina shuts down test pretty freaking fast. Soooooooooo, I hear alot about guy's doing fina alone, or just fina/winny. Wouldnt that always cause gyno? Since if fina shuts your test down completely, all that is left is estrogen right? So then you have all of this estrogen floating around, and no test, so wouldnt that always cause gyno? Is my thinking flawed here? Does fina act like test when it gets into your body or something? Cus I see alot of guys taking fina alone, or just fina/winny, and they dont get gyno at all.

fina converts into progesterone...that is why it can cause gyno. I have the starting of gyno which I believe came from a fina only cycle.

whodaman said:
fina converts into progesterone...that is why it can cause gyno. I have the starting of gyno which I believe came from a fina only cycle.

yeah but do you kinda see what I was saying in my post? If fina takes away all the test in you, then all that is left is estrogen right? Or does the fina somehow mimic test? Something? Wouldnt it seem that if all that is left is estrogen, then you would always get gyno?

EmptyWallet said:

yeah but do you kinda see what I was saying in my post? If fina takes away all the test in you, then all that is left is estrogen right? Or does the fina somehow mimic test? Something? Wouldnt it seem that if all that is left is estrogen, then you would always get gyno?

from what i hear, fina is stronger mg per mg than test. so, your body still thinks you have test. anyway, i have done straight fina, and never had a problem with shrink balls. only get that from lots of test.

whodaman said:

Fina DOES NOT convert to progesterone! It's chemically impossible in the human body.

The first time I used fina, it was on a fina only cycle...(big mistake, fina dick is no myth/joke!) ..ran 80mg EOD for 8 weeks, no gyno/nipple sensitivity.

i disagree with you

B182 said:

Fina DOES NOT convert to progesterone! It's chemically impossible in the human body.

The first time I used fina, it was on a fina only cycle...(big mistake, fina dick is no myth/joke!) ..ran 80mg EOD for 8 weeks, no gyno/nipple sensitivity.

Fina can cause gyno. You see there is Fina and there is Fina.
It can convert to progesterone and you can get gyno of it.

Gotmilk Arimidex or Liquidex do not help against progesterone.

I am on Fina right now and only 3 cc/week, just to be sure gyno will not come.

Last edited:
Tren has an affinity for the PR equal to that of progesterone, that is what can cause gyno problems. Although fina shuts down ur natural test, it does not aromatize. Therefore their is no estrogen available to cause a problem.

Top Bottom