Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THEORY on preventing creatine crash by boosting endogenous creatine with Anavar.

Charles Ray

Alright...I'm going into a competition pretty soon and I'm looking to get as much energy as possible. So I'm gonna use some creatine for the extra energy boost. The problem is is that after I'm done loading up the creatine I crash really haaard. I get really tired and depressed. I've been thinking whether or not taking Anavar a week past my loading phase would help me boost my endogenous creatine production. Since Anavar is supposed to boost ATP production then wouldn't it make sense that Anavar could act like a Clomid in the aspect of boosting natural production of creatine phosphate or ATP again?

What do you guys think?

ive heard that anavar increases creatine absorption alot better, so everyone suggests to take creatine with anavar. Though i dont know about afterwards..

Anavar WILL up-regulate creatine phosphokinase synthesis without the addition of supplemental creatine.It will up-regulate this synthesis from the foods you eat.So to answer your question,yes,it will help you avoid that post-creatine crash you experience.

Yes there is a creatine crash. Your body ceases to produce it's own creatine after supplementing with high doses of it. Just like a juice shuts down your natural test production.

Thanx for the responses... I'll keep u guys posted and tell u how it goes.

Top Bottom