x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

THEORY on preventing creatine crash by boosting endogenous creatine with Anavar.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about THEORY on preventing creatine crash by boosting endogenous creatine with Anavar. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Alright...I'm going into a competition pretty soon and I'm looking to get as much energy as possible. So I'm gonna use some creatine for the extra energy boost. The problem is is that after I'm done loading up the creatine I crash really haaard. I get really tired and depressed. I've been thinking whether or not taking Anavar a week past my loading phase would help me boost my endogenous creatine production. Since Anavar is supposed to boost ATP production then wouldn't it make sense that

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Lightbulb THEORY on preventing creatine crash by boosting endogenous creatine with Anavar.

Alright...I'm going into a competition pretty soon and I'm looking to get as much energy as possible. So I'm gonna use some creatine for the extra energy boost. The problem is is that after I'm done loading up the creatine I crash really haaard. I get really tired and depressed. I've been thinking whether or not taking Anavar a week past my loading phase would help me boost my endogenous creatine production. Since Anavar is supposed to boost ATP production then wouldn't it make sense that Anavar could act like a Clomid in the aspect of boosting natural production of creatine phosphate or ATP again?

What do you guys think?

Sounds very interesting, probably would work. Bump

Good Broly
    BUMP!

I would like to know!

ive heard that anavar increases creatine absorption alot better, so everyone suggests to take creatine with anavar. Though i dont know about afterwards..

Elite Mentor
    Anavar WILL up-regulate creatine phosphokinase synthesis without the addition of supplemental creatine.It will up-regulate this synthesis from the foods you eat.So to answer your question,yes,it will help you avoid that post-creatine crash you experience.

Olympian
    there is a post-creatine crash?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Yes there is a creatine crash. Your body ceases to produce it's own creatine after supplementing with high doses of it. Just like a juice shuts down your natural test production.

Thanx for the responses... I'll keep u guys posted and tell u how it goes.