Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Theoretically speaking situation

taylorthompson

[FONT=&quot]Theoretically, if someone had a limited supply of Test Cyp, would it be better to take a high dose for a short period of time or a low dose for a longer period of time? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]like 500mgs/wk for 4 weeks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]or 250mgs/wk for 8 weeks,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]or even 125 mgs/wk for 16 weeks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last option, wait until I can obtain more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Which option would most likely produce the most muscle mass gain, given the same diet and training?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if you guys could compare these for me in the following fashion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. advantages of each (ie. expected gains)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Side effects of each (most importantly, which one makes you retain the most water and makes you "look" roided).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Best one to cycle with deca as I have access to deca and one of the above two.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks. I really do not know much about AAS, so any help will be greatly appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

none of those options make any sense whatsoever... its a LONG ester... 4-8 weeks is pointless... 125 mg week is a trt dose and also makes zero sense... you wont get anything out of that... how about this... you just buy more... its clear you dont know anything about them, which is fine, thats why you are here, to learn but literally nothing you wrote would make any sense whatsoever... you have zero business even thinking about deca either.. you need to actually learn wtf you are doing first

You don't ever try to make a hacked together cycle out of what you have lying around, and this one makes zero sense. Buy more test if you plan to run a cycle

Top Bottom