Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Theoretically

O

odoyal rulez

If one was to do a cycle for the first time...would the following be a nice sufficient cycle, covering most needed bases?

Week 1-10
Test E 500mg weekly
EQ 400mg weekly
Week 1-16
AIFM Daily
week 13-16
Clomid 100mg daily

odoyal rulez said:
If one was to do a cycle for the first time...would the following be a nice sufficient cycle, covering most needed bases?

Week 1-10
Test E 500mg weekly
EQ 400mg weekly
Week 1-16
AIFM Daily
week 13-16
Clomid 100mg daily

I would bump the test up to 16 weeks for starters.

ViperHMS said:
I would bump the test up to 16 weeks for starters.
i disagree. for a first cycle I would only run the test. and only for 10 weeks.

if you really want to run the eq, i would not run it for 16 weeks for my first cycle. although eq is relitively mild, I just dont like 16 weeks for a first cycle. maybe 10-12 weeks

Yeah especially because you have no idea how your body is going to react to these compounds. A test only cycle is a great place to start. you will make awesome gains off 500mg test a week for 10 weeks.

SwolK said:
i disagree. for a first cycle I would only run the test. and only for 10 weeks.

if you really want to run the eq, i would not run it for 16 weeks for my first cycle. although eq is relitively mild, I just dont like 16 weeks for a first cycle. maybe 10-12 weeks

I just prefer to run test along side of eq.

ViperHMS said:
I just prefer to run test along side of eq.
I agree, test goes great with eq.

But, this being his first cycle I would not run the test or eq for 16 weeks.

12 weeks max, and I would drop the eq for first cycle. So, if you do drop the eq, I would only run the test for 10 weeks.

Definitely dont want to run it for 16..i was planning on 10 weeks for both the eq and test...with clomid for week 13-16....aifm everyday... although wondering wether the eq should be 400 or 600

yeah thats the ticket...looks good to me anyways

Top Bottom