Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks For the Advice.. could use some specifics now..

msburley

:confused: Everything sounds great, Thanks to Everyone who posted a reply... so i know that I need to either continue eating the way I am, or eat more.. till I see some weight gain..correct? Also., I need to work each body part only once a week? If so, can someone help me with a basic, tentative schedule,.. untill I can figure my own out. For example, what excersises should I do on what days, and which shoud I do on the others? Keep in mind that as of this moment, I am working out at home with free weights.. so cable excersises and so on are no use to me.

And as far as protein, I have found that I should be consuming protein every 2-2 1/2 hours.. and that for the day, I should be consuming 1-1 1/2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Now I do eat health, lean protein (salmon, halibut, chicken, lean steak, ect...), and I do eat oatmeal, eggs (whites), and tuna almost every day. Also, long, whole grain rices (brown, wild, ect...) and PLENTY of veggies... broccoli, asparagus, carrots, peas, corn. ect.. you name it.. And legumes, olives, green tea, YOU NAME IT, if it's good for you , I EAT IT ALL.

But when I cant cook, or dont have time to sit and eat, WHICH Meal Replacement Shakes, or bars, does anyone reccomend... Myoplex? MET Rx? Mass Quantities 3/60? someone help...

:confused:

Here's the routine I did to do everything once a week its breif.. if you want email me and i'll go into more detail.

Monday: Chest (form of bench, flyes, pull overs, dips)
Tuesday: Legs ( squats, leg press, leg curl, stiff legged dead lift)
Wednesday: rest
Thursday:back & shoulders ( dead lift, lat pull down, seated row, shoulder press, side raises, rear delts)
friday: biceps and triceps( standing bicep curls, precher curls, incline alternating. close, or reverse grip bench, pressdowns, extensions or dips)

You were correct about the protein consumption and time periods, also be sure you are getting plenty of carbs (sounds like you are though).

Any more questions.. i'll glady answer or someone else will.

Take Care bro,

[email protected]

Sounds good.. but I dont belong to the gym yet

Thanks for the routine advice.. except that I can't do any Cable excersises.. seated rows. pulldowns.. ext...

how can I work the same muscle effectively with an alternative Free-weight excersise..

Also. what supplement, or what food could I eat pre-workout to give me more noticeable energy levels while I lift..

I eat plenty of oatmeal, before I workout , but besides the music i listen to.. seems that there is no abundance of energy?.. heard of Ultimate Orange, and know some people who use stacks of supplements (Adiprokinitex?).. but I dont want to burn extra calories.. remember I'm 6'1" and 160lbs.. trying to bulk up....

Top Bottom