Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THANKS!!!! Started cycle, you guys rock!!

guards

Platinum
I started my first cycle yesterday. I would like to thank everyone for their help and input with regards to helping me figure out how to do it. I spent about 6 months researching everything i could and i have found that the best resource for anything is the guys on this board. I'm starting this cycle at 6'3, 252 lbs, and 14 % BF. Doing deca at 300 mg/week for 8 weeks and doing winny at 50mg/eod for 8 weeks as well.

I also found out all the information needed about "dimetabol". It was in anabolics 2000, their are 2 types of dimetabol, one that has a shitload of vitamen A and another that is 50 mg strenth deca. I'll post a picture for your archives as soon as i can borrow my friends digital camera.

One last question for you guys..........

What can I do to help prevent deca dick? Will winstrol help prevent it or should i add some chlomid in theri a couple of weeks after my last shot????

Again, I would like to thank everyone on this board for all their help. I will faithfully keep everyone posted as to my progress.

Later:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I have no knowledge about deca...but from what I hear to prevent the deca-dick... throw some test into the cycle..If you don't want to do 3 different things at once...wait until there are symptoms of deca dick..then add the test... just my thoughts

Congrats on starting your first cycle! it is a great feeling. To prevent "Deca dick" you could throw some test in there, even at a low dose(250mg/week) should help it or I have heard Proviron helps the sex drive as well. Some people don't have any problems with it so lets hope you are one of those lucky people :D Best of luck on your cycle!

M18

Top Bottom