Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank You all for 2005!

GUESS

I don't want to sound cheesey or sound like a pussy but I just wated to say a big thank you to all you MODS, real lifters and athletes on this board that help all of us out with our questions and concerns.

I joined this board in May of 2005 and had a very basic knowledge of AAS, but as it stands today I have acquired a wealth of knowledge on greater training practices, diet and a MUCH better understanding of the many compounds I wish to try in the near future. This may sound funny and I think most of you would agree but I really feel at home on this board and also feel that the overall info and guidance is genuine and accurate.

I still have alot to learn and will keep reading on and ask the odd question here and there. I even find myself logging on and spending hours reading through threads that are absolutely hillarious and informative, some of you guys and girls have an awesome sense of humour.

Anyhow, thanks again and all the best to everyone in all that you will challenge and undertake in 2006!

Thanks a Million!!!

GUESS ;)

Top Bottom