Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank fucking god chase152 the old ef scammer finely got cought and it going to jail.

Unreal News! Sorry needto if I ever suspected you because of similarities. Its great to see that ass is going away I got scammed by that punk. He is going to be very anal retentive from now on lol

Re: thank fucking god chase152 the old ef scammer finely got cought and it going to j

Bruce said:
Unreal News! Sorry needto if I ever suspected you because of similarities. Its great to see that ass is going away I got scammed by that punk. He is going to be very anal retentive from now on lol
Bruce. I wanted you to see this more then any one. I was truely hoping you would peak your head over here and see this.

You knew his real pick up info. His name was chris chase and he picked up in lyne mass and I think once in summervill mass. The summervill must have been one of them other guys that go arrested with him lol.

I am glad this shit is all over for real and can be put to rest. I know most of the bro's that new about this and where pissed are over chilling with you. Let them know the deal for me if its not to much to ask.

We were great friends before all this shit happen bruce. I still consider you a friend and never stopped trying to make you understand. :)

Re: thank fucking god chase152 the old ef scammer finely got cought and it going to j

needtogetaas said:
Bruce. I wanted you to see this more then any one. I was truely hoping you would peak your head over here and see this.

You knew his real pick up info. His name was chris chase and he picked up in lyne mass and I think once in summervill mass. The summervill must have been one of them other guys that go arrested with him lol.

I am glad this shit is all over for real and can be put to rest. I know most of the bro's that new about this and where pissed are over chilling with you. Let them know the deal for me if its not to much to ask.

We were great friends before all this shit happen bruce. I still consider you a friend and never stopped trying to make you understand. :)
I hear ya man. Yea he was Chris Chase, not in that town though, I just can't remember the damn town I WU to. Oh well your good in my book man. I am not over anywhere I am out of the game pretty much doing other things. I just wanted to see how the fourms were or if they were up and i see this. Fucking awesome. I am still trying to think of the name of the town.

Bruce said:
I hear ya man. Yea he was Chris Chase, not in that town though, I just can't remember the damn town I WU to. Oh well your good in my book man. I am not over anywhere I am out of the game pretty much doing other things. I just wanted to see how the fourms were or if they were up and i see this. Fucking awesome. I am still trying to think of the name of the town.
From what I know (and I can do a search for his name) people said he was picking up funds in lynn,summervill, and Revere mass.

Just for the record -- that's why Brothabill first got kicked off the board, for promoting that rumor, which (let's face it) represented a real risk that some idiot would take it on himself to cause real-life harm. (People, joking about maiming a scammer IS NOT FUNNY.)

Brothabill has turned into quite the troll since then, but from my point of view, the most significant thing in his history here is he has never used any of his many alters to say in public that he was wrong, it was not a harmless "joke," and that he's sorry.

whos Brothabill?

Some guy who filled all our heads that Chase was someone we all knew. Its all stupid now that I think about it. Same state and same name but not the same guy. One is a scamming bitch the other stand up. I really feel like an ass for ever listening. I was just so mad being a vet and being burned. Needto its not those places, i know others sent to those cities but i am going to figure it out. it was a weird name in mass

Oh its all making sense now! The EF Meat Up was a ploy so you could make your indictment and be away from here so no one would suspect anything while you were missing this last week from the board J/K LUV YA (NO HOMO) you know I never doubted you :heart:

Top Bottom