Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tests/Bloodwork from Plastic Surgeon

Dantes

So I'm visiting the Plastic Surgeon tomorrow for the first time, and I was wondering if he'll do any tests or bloodwork. My family doctor already did some stuff, and everything was fine. I'm assuming he's probally going to go right at it without any more tests, but if he does what would he test for?

The thing is I finished up a sust bulk cycle 4 weeks ago, and now I'm nearing the end of a Fina/T3 cycle. I'll have no problem convincing the doc I'm natural as I don't have the sauced look yet, he'd only suspect something if he would have seen me a few months ago.

What I'm wondering, will Fina & T3 make my bloodwork look all fucked? I don't think my nuts are any smaller so I don't think I've been affected that much. And I could probally blame certain blood values on the accutane I'm on.

Any ideas? Thanks

Fina and T3 could affect anesthesia clearance and its effects on cardiovascular function while you're under which could be a problem. On the other hand, if you tell them, they'll splatter that info all over your medical records.

One option is to tell them you're taking alot of andro and an OTC product like the old TRIAC that acts as a thyroid hormone. Ask if this will have any interaction with the anesthesia. Then you're covered and legal.

A bro recently told his surgeon about what he was taking before knee surgery. He knew his doc and asked for this info to be kept confidential. Next thing he knew, 5 different steroids were listed in his records. His doc even put down something he wasn't even taking. His doc said it was to cover his ass if something went wrong. Now this guy is afraid to apply for long-term disability insurance because they might check his med history. Can trust anyone anymore.

W6

your better off not saying anything. i just had a skin graft done on my hand by a plastic surgen and had to have a CBC blood work done before the surgery @ the hospital, just got done doing a cycle of fina and winny for cutting and nothing was said to me. i belive this test is done to check red and white blood cell counts, no big deal.

The plastic surge won't order blood work, at least mine didn't. It almost seemed like he didn't wanna know what the other doctors had. We just talked for a while, asked me what was wrong, and I told him, "well, the docs say that I got low test and I got something called gycomasto(mis pronounced name)" He said yeah well they deal with all of that stuff I'm just here to remove your tits, it was pretty bad ass.

Top Bottom