Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testoviron? Or Testoviron Depot?- Which Is Which???

Willyumyum said:
tesoviron is 200mg enanthate 50 mg prop, testoviron depot is 250mg of enanthate ;)

YUM

Not correct,

there is only one original Schering Testoviron or Testoviron Depot produced in Germany and some EU countries and all 250mg ones are pure Test Enanthate. The only one which is produced in Italy seem to have some Prop in it. Maybe Italienboy can confirm this. All the Prop+Enanth combinations are sold in 50, 100 and 135mg versions.

You can check all the versions in this link:
http://www.pharmavista.net/scripts/...i2d17d0&par=nm&match=testoviron&hl=testoviron

Last edited:
This is only valid for Germany: German description says:

"Testoviron®-Depot-250 Injektionslösung
Zus.: 1 ml ölig. Lsg. enth.: Testosteronenantat 250 mg.
weit. Bestandteile: Benzylbenzoat, Rizinusöl."

"Testoviron®-Depot-50/-100 Injektionslösung
Zus.: 1 ml ölig. Lsg. enth.: Testosteronpropionat 20 mg/ 25 mg, Testosteronenantat 55 mg/ 110 mg (entspr. 50 mg/ 100 mg Testosteron).
weit. Bestandteile: Benzylbenzoat, Rizinusöl."

there is no Testoviron without "depot" in Rote Liste 2001, the pharmaceutical directory for Germany. "depot" alone is not sufficient to determine the contents. if it is depot 250 then its pure enanthate, if it is 50 or 100, then it is approx. 1/3 propionate and 2/3 enanthate.

i always thought that testoviron was 100mg/ml propionate and testoviron depot was 250mg/ml enanthate am i wrong????

Sorry Bro, but you are completely wrong:D There is no pure Test Prop in Testoviron line. Check the link I put above in my post. It shows all the Testoviron versions produced in different countries.

mrt said:

Not correct,

there is only one original Schering Testoviron or Testoviron Depot produced in Germany and some EU countries and all 250mg ones are pure Test Enanthate. The only one which is produced in Italy seem to have some Prop in it. Maybe Italienboy can confirm this. All the Prop+Enanth combinations are sold in 50, 100 and 135mg versions.

You can check all the versions in this link:
http://www.pharmavista.net/scripts/...i2d17d0&par=nm&match=testoviron&hl=testoviron

sorry, that site has some incorrect info on it because i AM right when i said that tesoviron is 200mg enanthate 50 mg prop, testoviron depot is 250mg of enanthate .... some sites will say that everything is called testoviron depot and that all of them have some amount of prop in them... it's been discussed many times over the past few weeks and all times the outcome has been that tesoviron is 200mg enanthate 50 mg prop and testoviron depot is 250mg of enanthate .... Later

YUM

Willyumyum said:

sorry, that site has some incorrect info on it because i AM right when i said that tesoviron is 200mg enanthate 50 mg prop, testoviron depot is 250mg of enanthate .... some sites will say that everything is called testoviron depot and that all of them have some amount of prop in them... it's been discussed many times over the past few weeks and all times the outcome has been that tesoviron is 200mg enanthate 50 mg prop and testoviron depot is 250mg of enanthate .... Later

YUM

gotta agree with you on this one willy ;)

Willy,

I don't want to sound like an ass but I think my data (link ) is more reliable then what you are saying. I don't work for Schering and I don't know if they produce some Testoviron 250 with Prop in a 3rd world country, but the link I provided is a serious medical site for all the world drugs and not just some steroid site where they mostly copy each others data. So I have to insist that I am correct on this depending upon a reliable evidence. I will, off course, withdraw my statement and apolagize IF you could provide a picture of a legit SCHERING Testoviron 250mg with Prop in it or a link to a reliabale medical site info will also be accepted.:)

Once again, as I said earlier, there is a Testoviron Depot 250 from Italy which is a combination of two. So please come up with a solid info instead of some talks floating around the steroid scene.
I'd really like to know the facts and if I'm wrong or not.

Top Bottom