Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testoviron and my liver

Antony Bills

what's up guys, I will be running a cycle of test only and since this is an injectable compound I was wondering if I should take liver care while running it, like milk thistle or tudca, I did anavar in the past and took milk thistle during the cycle, but you know orals are very toxic on the liver and I don't know if it's the same case with injections, thank you.

Just because it is injectable does not mean that a compound is NOT liver toxic. There are injectables like winny that are liver toxic. You are correct though that testosterone is not liver toxic. That being said, I would still always run N2Guard with a cycle. It will not only keep liver clean but also works to keep prostate, cholesterol levels, and heart healthy among other things.

Injectable test isn't liver toxic at all... your body produces test naturally. It's mainly orals that are hepatoxic due to the c-17 alkyl group added to help them survive the first pass through the liver. A liver protectant isn't necessary for injectable test. That being said, your body WILL be under more stress on any cycle, so a good all-around protectant like N2Guard is always beneficial.

Injectable testosterone is not liver toxic but using a good liver aid supplement with your cycle never hurts.

Our livers take a beating with how polluted our environment is. The 21st century liver has to work overtime.

Top Bottom