Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testoviron Depot from Thailand, real or fake ?

wow, those look pretty. I have some that are brown amps. i'll try to post a pic later today. mine kind of sting though...for human grade. my ICN's and iranian's were like butter.

they are definately real i have the same ones, i am useing them for my hrt therapy takeing one every other weak,there good

You mean TRT and yet you don't. Giving yourself drugs is not the same as being under therapy from a doctor.

Sincerely, I would not dare to call out for gear legitimacy based only on pictures. You can get really good fakes these days. The only ways of telling of the gear is real or not, is by getting it from a reliable and trusted source, as well as doing mid-cycle bloodwork.

I have the same looking clear amps and packaging. The oil is quite thin though, is it gtg?

The color of the gear will be different based on what oil the UG lab suspended the raw hormone in. It does not determine the quality of your gear or anything like that.

Top Bottom