Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone vs Dianabol.

Mansour

Hello everyone, iam newbie to anabolic steroids I have
Read alot about anabolic steroids. I know testosterone (sustanon, Enanthate or cypionate) is the base and for alot of people is enough to build a huge base of muscles.
My question is what builds more and long lasting muscle tissue ( not gaining weight) ie free fat tissues test or dianabol ? I know dianabol is so strong and is the favourite by alot of bodybuilders but assuming 12 weeks cycle using 500mg test and 250mg dianabol (first 4 weeks) weekly vs testosterone 750mg what builds more muscle for the long term.
Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

steroids help you build more muscle faster yes. however you cannot just take them and build muscle without breaking down the muscles. sounds like you need a training program, not steroids right now

I have 4 years of natty bulking under my belt. I just wonder who is better for pure muscle mass high test or dianabol stacked with moderate test dose.

The premise of the question is flawed in my opinion. The compounds are not stand alone tools that have that effect. Diet and training hard is what will help you make and more importantly keep said gains. The steroids are just to tool that will help speed your progress temporarily, and there will also be rollback. How effective each compound will be is highly individual and takes experimentation.

Last edited:
your thinking is flawed... you dont need a lot here... a little bit goes a long way... and i just think your thinking overall as well as your question are very flawed...

You want long lasting muscle?
Get on the dip bars and dip away.
Do lots of pull-ups imo dips/ pull-ups will build muscle that lasts longer than with weights alone.
Throw in some shoulder presses, squats and a few sets for bid, tris and firearms and you are golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither is better. You don't need higher doses for more results. If you were talking moderate doses of both, I would pick testosterone over dbol every time.

Top Bottom