x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Testosterone vs Dianabol.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Testosterone vs Dianabol. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone, iam newbie to anabolic steroids I have Read alot about anabolic steroids. I know testosterone (sustanon, Enanthate or cypionate) is the base and for alot of people is enough to build a huge base of muscles. My question is what builds more and long lasting muscle tissue ( not gaining weight) ie free fat tissues test or dianabol ? I know dianabol is so strong and is the favourite by alot of bodybuilders but assuming 12 weeks cycle using 500mg test and 250mg dianabol (first 4

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Testosterone vs Dianabol.

Hello everyone, iam newbie to anabolic steroids I have
    Read alot about anabolic steroids. I know testosterone (sustanon, Enanthate or cypionate) is the base and for alot of people is enough to build a huge base of muscles.
    My question is what builds more and long lasting muscle tissue ( not gaining weight) ie free fat tissues test or dianabol ? I know dianabol is so strong and is the favourite by alot of bodybuilders but assuming 12 weeks cycle using 500mg test and 250mg dianabol (first 4 weeks) weekly vs testosterone 750mg what builds more muscle for the long term.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Testosterone vs Dianabol.

steroids help you build more muscle faster yes. however you cannot just take them and build muscle without breaking down the muscles. sounds like you need a training program, not steroids right now
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    steroids help you build more muscle faster yes. however you cannot just take them and build muscle without breaking down the muscles. sounds like you need a training program, not steroids right now
    I have 4 years of natty bulking under my belt. I just wonder who is better for pure muscle mass high test or dianabol stacked with moderate test dose.

The question was 'builds longer lasting muscle'. Neither / both. It sounds to me like you don't understand how muscle is built never mind steroids.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

The premise of the question is flawed in my opinion. The compounds are not stand alone tools that have that effect. Diet and training hard is what will help you make and more importantly keep said gains. The steroids are just to tool that will help speed your progress temporarily, and there will also be rollback. How effective each compound will be is highly individual and takes experimentation.
    Last edited by P0N; 15-May-2020 at 05:40 AM.

your thinking is flawed... you dont need a lot here... a little bit goes a long way... and i just think your thinking overall as well as your question are very flawed...

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    The question was 'builds longer lasting muscle'. Neither / both. It sounds to me like you don't understand how muscle is built never mind steroids.
    completely agree bro

All Natural

You want long lasting muscle?
    Get on the dip bars and dip away.
    Do lots of pull-ups imo dips/ pull-ups will build muscle that lasts longer than with weights alone.
    Throw in some shoulder presses, squats and a few sets for bid, tris and firearms and you are golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither is better. You don't need higher doses for more results. If you were talking moderate doses of both, I would pick testosterone over dbol every time.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for a Pareto Pharmaceuticals list***

did i just read 250mg dbol?