Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone test question (help)

asbani

Testosterone result question
Today I got result for my testosterone lvls both free and normal and I thought they're in the lower end of normal

Testosterone 9.29 nmol/L male 8.64 - 29.0

Free testosterone 0.18 nmol/L ( 0.086 - 05472 )
Free testosterone % 1.94 %
Bio available testosterone 4.32 nmol/L. ( 0.28 - 2.8 )
Bio available testosterone % 46.5%

I know that my libido is low lately and my erections are not as hard as they used to be in my twinties , someone know about this stuff can enlightening me please, do I need a script or am I good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I reading this fcked up or are both the levels and the ranges supposed to be way higher?

It's nmol/L

That's what they use in clinic I went to with their paper, it's not ng/dL if that what make you think this is low

Don't know how to convert either

Get tested for Estradiol, Progesterone and Prolactin to see if they cause your low T and pct accordingly.

Doctor assured me I don't need to test what you mentioned big boy and he said that my T are low but normal and he prescribed to me a pill to take called Adriol testocaps , I take 2 capsules a day together for a month then test back

Can I also take test hd from muscletech for the tribulus in it ? Thx

how old are you buddy and when did you finish your cycle ? did you use post cycle therapy (PCT) ? we can't help you with out knowing this information

So I've started this androil testocaps the Dr told me, and I've been told to take 2 pills a day , it's 40mg a pill do 80mg a day. Anyway he told me to take them for a month. Do I need to take something after? I'm scared that this will kill my natural production of testosterone in the long run , please assist me before I start I'm new to this

the test just few numbers under the border line and for your age it is almost normal , that's why the dr didn't make a big deal of it . because of your age the dr told you Estradiol, Progesterone and Prolactin test are not needed. but we recommend you to do them anyway , because if they are elevated you will need hcg and pct .

Top Bottom