Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone Suspension vs test Propionate

RapahelHJ

Guys, which one gives you best quality gains, I'm undecided and I need opinions from you pros, I just need to put up about 10-15 pounds of lean mass in 12 weeks.

Susp can be utilized while you're on another test for a bigger boost. But I would not suggest a cycle with suspension. You'd need to pin twice a day at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain steroid esters, half lives and detection times: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...lf-lives-detection-times-explained-47476.html

Testosterone is testosterone.

The ester the drug is bound to changes the half life and detection time of the drug. The ester does not change the drug itself. For example testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone propionate all deliver the drug testosterone. The only difference between the three is the half life and detection time. The longer the ester, the longer the half life and the longer the detection time.

For the vast majority of steroid users, longer estered steroids are the best option because they need to be injected less frequently. The less injections you do, the less scar tissue that will build up.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 12[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Test is test in the end. If you wanna run a short cycle, go with prop. Long cycle - then go with sust, for less frequent injections

I would go with prop for a cycle. You really only want to use suspension if you are a tested athlete or using it as a preworkout.

In the end of the day, the active substance is just the same, so you should be getting the exact same results and side effects. The only thing that is affected by the esters attached to a steroid, is the release times, which in turn affect only the injection frequency, but in no way the potency of the active substance.

Testosterone suspension is an absolute pain in the ass, both literally, and virtually. These injections are painful, and you got to do several per day for uniform testosterone levels, which is far from convenient.

Top Bottom