Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone suspension

elvinesponoza

My understanding is that test suspension is test without an ester attached and therefore when you pin it it is active in your body in a few minutes. I also know there are two forms of it, suspended in bact water and other kinds suspended in oil (typically cotton seed oil). My question is, if its suspended in oil does your body need to break down the oil before the test would be considered "free test"? It makes sense to me that test suspension in water would be pretty instantaneous as water and blood can mix. But oil will not mix with blood so does it need to be broken down to become free test? Curious on the timing of it for when the ideal time would be to pin it prior to a workout. Thanks for any help!

In neither does it instantly become free test. The carrier vehicle makes little difference to the time of availability in blood plasma. The hormone should be absorbed at roughly the same rate. It is esters needing metabolized to free the hormone that normally make this a slow process. If you actually need testosterone suspension into the bloodstream as fast as possible, injecting subcutaneously instead of IM will be faster though. I would not recommend using testosterone suspension though. It leads to wildly swinging hormone levels, and is generally only used by tested athletes trying to avoid detection.

Top Bottom