Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and the Skin--Skin Care

Loths

What can be done to smooth the skin when taking Testosterone.... The skin becomes oily, the pores bigger, and well... that acne situation.

The Pro-Bodybuilder don't seem to have this problem... Besides washing and cleaning your face regularly; what are they taking to handle this issue... Novaldex, Accutane, etc.?

Comments needed, Bros!

there is a kind of acid i use to prevent the skin from producing excess oil and causing zits (both kinds). i forget the name right now and i'm feeling to lazy to get up and look at the moment. i'll post it up later for ya bro.

There has to be some kind of medication, pill, or something other thant a regular,non prescription alternative.... (besides Accutane)...

There has to be some kind of medication, pill, or something other thant a regular,non prescription alternative.... (besides Accutane)...

There are certain antibiotics that may work for some people, but there's no other pills quite as effective as accutane.

Plenty of creams for you to try out though.

Accunate, I cant actually say I have not read one postitve article regarding this product. Diet also has a large part and the toxins that you are putting into your body like sodas and foods full of additives.

Thanks Bros... Ihave Order the Generic Accutane from CIBA, form the o-Pharmacy adversited on the master link of this website.

I get really bad Cystic Acne at the begining of the Testo Cyp Shot (first 4 days).... I had taken Novaldex (5mg/day) along with Finasteride.

I am goin to up the dosage of Novaldex to 10mg/day. See were that takes me....until I get my accutane. Will post results!

Top Bottom