Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone and skin color

Rhodes202

Hey this is really weird but since I have started my testosterone cycle I’m halfway through and people are asking me if I went tanning cause my skin is darker. I haven’t really noticed it I guess cause the change has been gradual. I just tell people I went tanning and to buzz off, but curious if that has happened to you and why this happens.

Hey this is really weird but since I have started my testosterone cycle I’m halfway through and people are asking me if I went tanning cause my skin is darker. I haven’t really noticed it I guess cause the change has been gradual. I just tell people I went tanning and to buzz off, but curious if that has happened to you and why this happens.

Not unless i was using mt2...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's possible if you're outside more getting a tan, otherwise anabolic steroids dont change skin color.

Yes, it is very possible. Testosterone and other hormones can increase the production of melanin. The increase is very subtle but can lead to you being a tad darker than usual. Personally, my skin gets darker when on cycle.

Everyone that has ever cycled, just think about how much easier it is to get a good tan when you are on vs. off.

Top Bottom