Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone reading in bloodstream

wilsonfrez43

[FONT=&quot]I don't know if this is the right forum for this question so here I go. I was wondering if the level of testosterone in the bloodstream determines the amount of muscle mass a person will carry on his frame.

I ask this because I am an ectomorph and have never really had large muscles. I have always had a slim swimmers body. I have never been able to gain any muscle overthe past 20 years. I know that mesomorphs can easily gain and maintain[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]muscle mass. But is this just because of their genetic disposition?

Or is it because that a mesomorph naturally has a higher circulating level of Tesosterone? Has anyone ever done a study of the average Testosterone blood levels of an ectomorph? Any info no this guys?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

we know absolutely nothing about you whatsoever.... obviously if a person has a low testosterone condition then it is extremely difficult to gain muscle but thats not the end all be all either... there could be so many different issues there and unfortunately, i dont know any psychics on the forum

As Dylan said it would play a part in the difficulty adding, but diet, trading and genetics play a huge role in how much you can ultimately carry

hormone levels are highly overrated.

someone with shit genetics cannot take a bunch of steroids and make themselves even with someone who has top 1% genetics.

we have seen plenty of proof of this over the years and if you think i am wrong then by all means go run grams of gear a week and prove me wrong. the top 20 Mr. O competitors are there cause of their genetics #1. not because they are out dosing everyone else.

Top Bottom