x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Testosterone reading in bloodstream

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Testosterone reading in bloodstream within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I don't know if this is the right forum for this question so here I go. I was wondering if the level of testosterone in the bloodstream determines the amount of muscle mass a person will carry on his frame. I ask this because I am an ectomorph and have never really had large muscles. I have always had a slim swimmers body. I have never been able to gain any muscle overthe past 20 years. I know that mesomorphs can easily gain and maintain muscle mass. But is this just because of their

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Testosterone reading in bloodstream

I don't know if this is the right forum for this question so here I go. I was wondering if the level of testosterone in the bloodstream determines the amount of muscle mass a person will carry on his frame.

I ask this because I am an ectomorph and have never really had large muscles. I have always had a slim swimmers body. I have never been able to gain any muscle overthe past 20 years. I know that mesomorphs can easily gain and maintain

muscle mass. But is this just because of their genetic disposition?

Or is it because that a mesomorph naturally has a higher circulating level of Tesosterone? Has anyone ever done a study of the average Testosterone blood levels of an ectomorph? Any info no this guys?

Re: Testosterone reading in bloodstream

we know absolutely nothing about you whatsoever.... obviously if a person has a low testosterone condition then it is extremely difficult to gain muscle but thats not the end all be all either... there could be so many different issues there and unfortunately, i dont know any psychics on the forum

As Dylan said it would play a part in the difficulty adding, but diet, trading and genetics play a huge role in how much you can ultimately carry

hormone levels are highly overrated.

someone with shit genetics cannot take a bunch of steroids and make themselves even with someone who has top 1% genetics.

we have seen plenty of proof of this over the years and if you think i am wrong then by all means go run grams of gear a week and prove me wrong. the top 20 Mr. O competitors are there cause of their genetics #1. not because they are out dosing everyone else.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    As Dylan said it would play a part in the difficulty adding, but diet, trading and genetics play a huge role in how much you can ultimately carry
    Yes there are many factors. I've done high testosterone cycles and didn't significantly change anything.

It's one factor. Genetics is another.