Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone question

DancingGirl20

I know im probably going to be flammed for asking this question, but i dont know anything about supplements or anything like that. I just found out my boyfriend is usin Injectable testosterone, and i was just wondering what it is and does. I figured this would be the board to ask. Thanks for the help!
DGirl

Injectable Test is an anabolic steroid. I would not worry about it unless he does not know what he is doing. Ask him and tell him not to lie. If he does, kick him in the nuts.

Testosterone:
Testosterone is a male hormone. Testosterone will be considered a synthetic male hormone manufactured for the purpose of achieving muscle growth.

Testosterone, principal male hormone, or androgen, produced mainly in the Leydig cells in the male testes. The Leydig cells also produce two other androgens of less potency and in much smaller quantities.

Testosterone stimulates the development of the male secondary sex characteristics after puberty, causing growth of the beard and pubic hair, development of the penis, and change of voice. The hormone also aids in the growth, muscular development, and masculine body contour of the adult male

bigdelt69 said:
Injectable Test is an anabolic steroid. I would not worry about it unless he does not know what he is doing. Ask him and tell him not to lie. If he does, kick him in the nuts.

Damn bro, "kick him in the nuts" that is just wrong, break up with him maybe but kick him in the nuts!

there is nothing to worry about as long as he knows what he is doing. They can be dangerous if abused so the best thing for you to do is tell him to be careful, ask him if he has done his research, and keep an eye on him and his behavior. I would also try to talk him into going to get blood work done to make sure everything is ok.

Test will automatically change him he will probably kill someone---when i got on test i murdered my dog and cat----beware!!!! Oh yea his balls will start to shrivel too!!!

thelegacy said:
Test will automatically change him he will probably kill someone---when i got on test i murdered my dog and cat----beware!!!! Oh yea his balls will start to shrivel too!!!

oh yeah, that too :)

Top Bottom