Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Propionate frequency

D

Diggerman

I have been told that it is best to split your injections of Test P by taking one injection say mid-week and the other at the week-end. Was thinking of running 400mg of Propionate per week. Also, from experience, how have you found Test P as a bulker and what were the sides like?

Welcome to the forum Zimbabwe!!

Well, I split the injections alright. Its a bit like splitting Sustanon due to it being very fast acting. One or two people have mentioned on this forum that they encountered some Gyno problems later in the cycle. I never had any gyno problems on Test, but if you are worried, you can add Nolva 40mg per week.

Can you post some of your stats and an example of your cycle?

Well, am 5'10. Weigh in at 90KG and am looking at doing something like:

Test P 400mg Per week
Deca 400mg per week
Nolva 40mg per week (on your advice!)

I'll do this for 8 weeks and then run my PCT as a month of clomid.

What kind of gains do you think I should expect on that provided I train, rest, and eat properly

Also, count yourself lucky in Britain where everything is plentyful. I have to cross into South Africa for my weight-gainers, but fuck me I can't live without them!

riverrock said:
Welcome to the forum Zimbabwe!!

Well, I split the injections alright. Its a bit like splitting Sustanon due to it being very fast acting. One or two people have mentioned on this forum that they encountered some Gyno problems later in the cycle. I never had any gyno problems on Test, but if you are worried, you can add Nolva 40mg per week.

Can you post some of your stats and an example of your cycle?

Actually, he should hit the prop every third day, or even every other day, not split the injections but spread them out consistantly due to Props very short half-life.

growthspurt said:
Actually, he should hit the prop every third day, or even every other day, not split the injections but spread them out consistantly due to Props very short half-life.

Yes, was thinking that. Would you recommend that I up my dosage of Prop to say 600mg per week (inject 3 times per week) in order to achieve satisfactory gains?

Diggerman said:
Yes, was thinking that. Would you recommend that I up my dosage of Prop to say 600mg per week (inject 3 times per week) in order to achieve satisfactory gains?

Ya, you could do that, but I'm not sure increasing the dose is as important as making sure you have a steady flow. There's nothing wrong with 400mgs.

I'd say the absolute minimum for prop is EOD, but preferably ED - I wouldn't do E3D your blood levels will be like a rollercoaster.
Test E should be shot 2 x EW - so use that if you dont wanna shoot ED / EOD

With prop I tend to do EOD or something like this....
Mon - 150mg
Wed - 150mg
Fri --- 150mg
Sun - 75mg

But when I've shot ED I've noticed the difference - it's def better

GL

you should do it every other day that works the best, right now i running 400/400 test prop/fina. the gains are great with little to no sides,remember when doing prop do it every other day. good luck

E3D and your test levels will be all over the place. It needs to be shot EOD at least and ED is the ideal. With that being said when injecting do not just inject the prop alone inject it with the deca. This will cut down on the pain as prop does cause painful injections for many

I am shooting prop right now and i shoot eod 1 in the morning and then the next shot at night I am sshooting 400mgs aweeek and I feel great no sides I am alomost done but the nolva is a good thing do net get the impression that more is better i thought that before and got me know where so stick with the low dose and gradually work ur way if if u do not see results but 400 mgs should be plenty and eod is ur best bet blood levels will stay high

RAO740

Top Bottom