Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone propionate as a first cycle

lewisNE

so I posted this on another forum and they started attacking me saying a first cycle should never be propionate because it's too many injections and I should be using a longer ester. I've never been one just to follow the crowd so I'm wondering if you can give me more reasons why I should consider using testosterone cypionate over testosterone propionate

the only issue with test prop is it can be a more painful injection and its not the wisest thing in the world to start off your steroid use with too much pinning... you can do it if you like, its just not the best idea to start with it...

I concur with Dylan about pinning too much on a first cycle. It just is not the best way to introduce yourself to injections. Test prop can be a more painful injection on top of this so I would recommend sticking with Test Cypionate or Enanthate but that is entirely up to you.

so I posted this on another forum and they started attacking me saying a first cycle should never be propionate because it's too many injections and I should be using a longer ester. I've never been one just to follow the crowd so I'm wondering if you can give me more reasons why I should consider using testosterone cypionate over testosterone propionate

The first cycle you should use sustanon 250 or testosterone enanthate at least 500mgs
get an AI and some sarms

• so I posted this on another forum and they started attacking me saying a first cycle should never be propionate because it's too many injections and I should be using a longer ester. I've never been one just to follow the crowd so I'm wondering if you can give me more reasons why I should consider using testosterone cypionate over testosterone propionate

It's entirely up to you how often you wanna pin. Just cos they said differently is NOT an attack. Don't be a snowflake

Top Bottom