Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone propionate & trenbolone acetate cutting cycle

DanG1992

I am 23, 5 foot 11 inches, 13 stone and am looking at doing a course of test prop and tren acetate 1.5ml of each every other day as I want to tone up and build lean muscle. Is this a good course for me? It would be my first cycle

Would just stick to test prop for first cycle brother. I put on 10lbs of mass in 12 weeks on test only. Your diet is what will determine how lean you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO! you don't pick the harshest steroid there is and run it for your first cycle man... come on! You don't introduce your body to steroids with the harshest thing you can find... would you start learning how to ride a bike on a harley or a small street bike? would you start shooting 3 pointers from the 3 point line or start in the paint when learning to play basketball?? the answer is a big NO! you NEVER use tren on a first cycle and i'm apprehensive to recommend it on a second cycle... test prop is not optimal for a first cycle either... you've never pinned before and you want to start pinning every other day with a more painful injection as a first time user? how does this make any sense to you bro? an optimal first cycle would be to stack test with sarms... you can run sarms without any sort of steroid type side effects and still get steroid type results... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I will give you a nice first cycle and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Tren is not for beginners. Stick to Test only for a first cycle with an oral kick start.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-6 Primoboldex 2-3 caps per day
1-12 Letrozone
1-12 N2guard

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25 AG guys
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 3 caps per day
Ostarine 25mg ED sarms1

Man these boards are awesome. Im 38 and have worked out my whole life and never used any gear. Got my gains the hard way through protein and bcaa's. But now im ready to start using gear and just purschased 300 ml of trean a with 200 ml of test p and dont know how much to inject. After reading comments i now know not to start my very first cycle ever with this shit. I have a buddy that got me sone test cyp and i will start with that but was wondering if i should stack it with something? Thanks. Boistto

Man these boards are awesome. Im 38 and have worked out my whole life and never used any gear. Got my gains the hard way through protein and bcaa's. But now im ready to start using gear and just purschased 300 ml of trean a with 200 ml of test p and dont know how much to inject. After reading comments i now know not to start my very first cycle ever with this shit. I have a buddy that got me sone test cyp and i will start with that but was wondering if i should stack it with something? Thanks. Boistto

You probably have made a new thread instead of bumping an old one. Anyway, I would run test only for your first run. Don't add any other compounds as you do not know how you react. You won't know what's causing the sides.

6-7 weeks Into was the key phrase, I too waited until I understood how it frlg to have test only in me.

I do like the short esters however, not for a first cycle, but lately I like having the ability to play with dosage week to week till I find the sweet spot. Currently its 700/700 prop/npp with 50mg/day Winny. If something has to be adjusted tho, I can do that Tomorrow, not have to wait till next week

Top Bottom