Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Phenylpropionate

A

abg

Hi all,
I am looking to do my first cycle. I have been researching for some time and was going to do the standard test-e 500mg/week cycle. However, my supplier is telling me to go for Testosterone Phenylpropionate, as it will kick in sooner, and must only be injected twice a week (rather than eod with prop). I have found little on the internet on this compound. Has anyone tried it?

I am also wary becasue the one source I see produces them in ampules (testolent), whereas he has 10ml vials. Should this be a sign that its bad?

Input is appreciated!

nope on your guys suggestion. just go with a weekly injection of enan. wait til you know you can handle pinning often before going with prop. if you want it to kick in soon, just use some dbol for 3 or 4 weeks at 25 mg ed. dbol kicks in within a week. prop isn't any faster. by 3/4 weeks you should have the full effects of the test e going

i would go with 250 mg twice a week injections of test enat or cyp. easier injection, less volume and much less pain the prop.

TPP is my personal favorite.

The advice in this thread is hilarious BTW. Do your OWN research on blood levels. It is important to understand them if you plan to do this for any ammount of time.

It all comes down to fashion. In the end, it won't make much of a difference.

Years ago, testosterone was considered the last choice for a first cycle, the thinking being, use a more anabolic agent since your receptors are fresh, you'll get good results and you won't suppress your Hp.TA too much. Today it's the most favored recommended first cycle. Reasons vary why. But it doesn't matter. The TYPE of test you use matters less.

Personally, I never understood the appeal of prop. Orals kick in just a quickly and if using an injectable, after 2 weeks your total T is hyper elevated anyway.

Go with no less frequently than E3D if you use TPP. If you go for t-enan then don't take it out to any less frequently than E4D. My own preference is E3D or EoD but a lot depends on the volume you're running as to whether a more-frequent injection schedule is convenient.

10ml vials are common. Getting your gear in amps usually indicates that you're getting human-grade pharma gear. Getting amps often, but not always, suggests UG gear.

al420 said:
TPP is my personal favorite.

The advice in this thread is hilarious BTW. Do your OWN research on blood levels. It is important to understand them if you plan to do this for any ammount of time.
;)

blut wump said:
Go with no less frequently than E3D if you use TPP. If you go for t-enan then don't take it out to any less frequently than E4D. My own preference is E3D or EoD but a lot depends on the volume you're running as to whether a more-frequent injection schedule is convenient.

10ml vials are common. Getting your gear in amps usually indicates that you're getting human-grade pharma gear. Getting amps often, but not always, suggests UG gear.

;)

Thank you for the help. First, it seems as if many of the responses are confusing TPP with standard prop. It is my understanding that they are completely different compounds with different halflifes. I plan on injecting the TPP twice a week.

My concern was that, through my research, I have seen little TPP and that which i have found is Testolent and comes in ampules. Thats why being in vials worried me, as I have yet to hear from anyone using TPP that they obtained it in a vial.

From those that have used TPP, how did it go? I have heard that it is less painful than prop, and a little less bloat than ethanate?

TPP is hard to find, and most of the experts that have chimed in here have never used or probably seen it outside of a Suatanon vial.

Blut is correct as usual.

Testolent is fantastic IMO.

it's around lately. i found it peculiar, but i guess lotsa bros have used it. i'm running prop right now. gonna switch it up to enanth or cyp here soon.

Top Bottom