Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone Phenylpropionate

Lao Tzu

has anyone tried this?

What about injection pain. is it debilitating (trouble walking & working out) or just a nuisance.

phenyl

I am not sure on the exact half life value, but phenylpropionate takes longer to break down then taking straight prop. Also, since it has a larger carbon structure you should not feel any pain after the injection. Wish I could give you more info, but I've never tried the stuff. LATE

The stuff is amazing if you are looking for some gains that don't resemble a water baloon, as some other tests can generate if necessary precautions aren't taken. I took a shot 100mg every 3rd day, along with some Finaplex Gold and IP winny tabs and got great results. The prop really busted out the veins and made me really hard. Didn't hurt injecting it. Hope this helps.

only phenlypropinate i know if is the Testolents by Sicomed, and the time i took them, they hurt LIKE HELL, they were a very painful injection. They are cheap as shit though, like 2 bucks a pop overseas.

4mike said:
The stuff is amazing if you are looking for some gains that don't resemble a water baloon, as some other tests can generate if necessary precautions aren't taken. I took a shot 100mg every 3rd day, along with some Finaplex Gold and IP winny tabs and got great results. The prop really busted out the veins and made me really hard. Didn't hurt injecting it. Hope this helps.

Couple things, bro. What kind of test phenylprop were you using? I'd also venture to say it was the winny doing the work on your veins there, that phenylprop is what's getting your strength up there to keep that winny pumpin (of course, winny makes me strong as hell stacked with almost anything).
-B

I injected a gram a week of those bastards into me on my last course. Was using with fina - 100mg/day. A gram a week was STOOPID. I saw just as much gains off 500mg of those per week. I liked them all in all. No pain here. Mine were Sicomeds and were $1.80 a pop when I bought em. Can't beat that for 100mg of ANY test.

Top Bottom