Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone only cycle

28kash

if you can help please I had a question about running a testosterone cycle only. I'm 28 years old 207 lb and I am 5 foot 11 inches tall. I have been training for 6 years but seriously for the past two years only. A buddy of mine said that testosterone at 1,000 mg a week is a good first cycle. would this be my best strategy

Absolutely do not run test at 1 gram a week. That is complete over kill. First cycles I always recommend is 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks and run an AI. Also need to run a full pct after your cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first cycle is 500mgs of testosterone/week good with some aromasin and anavar with ostazol thats a great stack
but make sure you got pct set and ready no pct is dangerous

if you can help please I had a question about running a testosterone cycle only. I'm 28 years old 207 lb and I am 5 foot 11 inches tall. I have been training for 6 years but seriously for the past two years only. A buddy of mine said that testosterone at 1,000 mg a week is a good first cycle. would this be my best strategy

No. 500mg works for 99% of users.

that is more than double what you should use so whoever told you this is no buddy, they are out of line and are going to get you hurt man

Top Bottom