Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone The Only Bodybuilding Hormone Most Will Ever Need!

Muscle Chemistry

Testosterone as we know is the father of all anabolic steroids and mans primary hormone. All other steroids used are simply modified versions of testosterone. When used and injected for bodybuilding purposes no other steroid even comes close to being able to pack on shear muscle size like testosterone does. I have been a competitive bodybuilder and have been using anabolic steroids for over 20 years and at 47 years old 5'8 250lbs in the off season I speak from learning the hard way through trial and error what works and what does not.

I would even go as far to say that testosterone is really the only steroid a non competitive bodybuilder should ever use. As your bodies primary hormone It's safe and your body knows exactly what to do with it. Unlike altered steroids like Dianabol, Winstrol, and others that are not recognized and are treated like drugs in the body. As a result undesired drug like side effects in many users like insomnia, anxiety and many other issues that tend to manifest themselves when choosing to use these altered steroids. Also keep in mind that when you take multiple compounds they are all competing for the same androgen receptor. As a result you can't tell what steroid is really giving you the biggest bang for your money! So it just ends up being a big crap shoot! When using one compound like testosterone you know exactly what your getting each cycle. As far as dosages go your experience level and bodyweight are going to determine how much you are going to need. Lets say your a 185lb natural bodybuilder and want to do your first cycle. 250mg of testosterone per week for 10 weeks would get you gaining muscle.

Considering the average man produces only around 70mg of testosterone per week. After 10 weeks you could easily put on 15 lbs if diet and training are in check. The further you get away from your natural limit for holding muscle the more testosterone you are going to need. For example at 250 lbs I am just trying to maintain my current bodyweight as I am as big as I want to be for my height at 5'8" 350 mg of testosterone every five days with 280 grams of protein per day allows me to maintain my size. If I want to get bigger my dosages go to 750mg to 1000mg per week with Arimidex every third day to keep estrogen under control and my calories go up. I could be 270 lbs in the off season if I wanted to be. But that's just to heavy and unhealthy to carry that much bodyweight around for no reason. The bottom line is simple if you can't grow on testosterone you are not going to grow on anything no matter how fancy it is!!

I actually disagree on this one. Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in the body. It hasn't been manipulating for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids have been.

Testosterone should be the base of every cycle but it's best to keep test low and run higher dosages of cleaner anabolics

I actually disagree on this one. Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in the body. It hasn't been manipulated for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids have been.

Testosterone should be the base of every cycle but it's best to keep test low and run higher dosages of cleaner anabolics

What I highlighted in bold print from what you said is exactly what I said in my thread. So it looks like you agree with me to some extent. Because Testosterone is naturally produced in our bodies it's always going to be our safest bet when used correctly with an anti-estrogen. It's also going to give you the most bang for your money as there is no physical goals that can't be acheived with just taking testosterone alone period.

...as far as dosages go your experience level and bodyweight are going to determine how much you are going to need. Lets say your a 185lb natural bodybuilder and want to do your first cycle. 250mg of testosterone per week for 10 weeks would get you gaining muscle.

I slightly disagree. I don't think bodyweight per se is the determining factor but rather the lean muscle mass you are carrying.
I don't think experience level either plays a major role on this.
I think the biggest factor in the puzzle is your genetic potential.

Not everyone will blow up like Kevin Levrone when they are introduced to these drugs. Obviously Kevin also had a crazy work ethic to go with it but you know what I mean.

Anything over 400-500mg of test per week is steroid abuse plain and simple. If you arent gaining on that then your diet and training are not where they should be!

Anything over 400-500mg of test per week is steroid abuse plain and simple. If you arent gaining on that then your diet and training are not where they should be!
There are too many factors that come into play to throw out a blanket statement like this. There are MANY THINGS that can be a factor. Genetics, cycle history, age, goals, numbers of other compounds be used. 400 - 500mg of test doesn't really do anything for me anymore except keep my libido in check while running other compounds.

First off if you read my thread I'm 250 lbs I have been taking testosterone for over 20 years and I have built up to this dosage as have many guys on this forum with lots of experience. I just maintain my current bodyweight with 300 mg of testosterone per week and if I wanted to grow at my current bodyweight and experience level my dosage of testosterone increases to 750 mg per week and my food intake increases. You need to understand that I am around 25 lbs over my natural limit for carrying muscle on my frame. My first cycle was only 250mg per week of testosterone and I gained 18lbs in 10 weeks. What i'm doing is not abuse it's progression.

Top Bottom