Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and NPP

edgar38

500 mg of testosterone and 500 mg of NPP is my plan cycle.
I'm 38 years old
6 foot 1 in
225 lb
I am not new to steroids or weight training but I am new to nandrolones which is why I want to keep the cycle simple and run them both the same dosage. What do you think about adding in Anadrol to this cycle

I would not add anadrol even if you're not new
if you want to add a hardcore oral how about 50mgs of dbol/day? you'll see a huge difference

50mgs of dbol and some rad140 stacked nice stack there

i would go 350/350 of each... its definitely not necessary to run deca that high... you can do extremely well with those doses.. you could add an oral, yes... understand that anadrol is very strong and not for a beginner but it would fit nicely here if everything was ran properly... for you, i would hold off on that

I feel as though 400 mg of each is plenty to go with. That would be more than enough for this cycle. You don't need to add anything else

500 mg of testosterone and 500 mg of NPP is my plan cycle.
I'm 38 years old
6 foot 1 in
225 lb
I am not new to steroids or weight training but I am new to nandrolones which is why I want to keep the cycle simple and run them both the same dosage. What do you think about adding in Anadrol to this cycle

Not if, as you say merely a line before, you wanna keep it simple. So do that.

You can definitely run anadrol but keep the dose reasonable. 25-50mg per day max. I would also lower that test dose to 200mg per week or so.

Top Bottom