Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone magazine, and the rate the gear article.

Latamier

High End Bro
Platinum
Has anybody read the article in Testosterone magazine where they rate all the gear on a scale of 1-10? I was just wondering if most of you agree with the author on this article, or had any other opinions.

** scored BIG didn't he? too bad about TT deca...they stated it was cheap enanthate didn't they?i wonder what will come of this...?interesting read nevertheless...

It didnt really surprise me that much about Ttokkyo getting poor results. Especially in the underfill catagory.

The mags got an agenda, ttokkyo doesnt even make enanthate, if they were going to use anythign it would have been the cypionate. They are full of shit and push whatever their best interest lies in. T-mag is an advertisement vehicle for hire.

Latamier said:
It didnt really surprise me that much about Ttokkyo getting poor results. Especially in the underfill catagory.

Whys that?

btw the article has been out for a while and has been dismissed every time it comes up here when someone stumbles on it.

GX94 said:
You know what they say, opinions are like assholes............ Make your own decisions.

GX

if the gear was tested for its legitimacy through a labaratory analysis then its no longer an opinion, but a fact

serge said:

if the gear was tested for its legitimacy through a labaratory analysis then its no longer an opinion, but a fact

i hear that, i have used ttokkyo and didnt have any complaints whatsoever but then again i have heard alot about underfilled EQ...but......i have some test cyp that i got from a script and i compared it to brovel's enanthate and it looks like the depo-test was underfilled when i used a 5cc syringe i pulled out the same amount 10cc's on each vial some say theirs is underfilled but it simply looks that way but it isnt underfilled at all

Top Bottom