Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone magazine( t-mag.com) kicks ass!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyman01

this magazine rocks.....the current issue has ip,mexivet ,and brovel ratings and mg testing in it..... go to t-mag.com to look up curremt issue and past issues....just thought i would share this with everyone who hasnt read this magazine yet

jellyman01 said:
this magazine rocks.....the current issue has ip,mexivet ,and brovel ratings and mg testing in it..... go to t-mag.com to look up curremt issue and past issues....just thought i would share this with everyone who hasnt read this magazine yet

They are alright but there is some bullshit too from time to time.

jellyman01 said:
.......I agree with Quadsweep, it has it's moments but overall the talk to much shit with little or no evidence to back it up...

I appreciate the steroid rankings but other than that the magazine is a bunch of bullshit. Here are examples from that issue.

1. Mag-10 better than steroids. Give me a fuckin break.
2. The issue you are referring to has an article titled "TOP 8 HAMSTRING MOVEMENTS" Stiff leg dead lifts didn't even make the TOP 8!!!!

What crock of shit! TC sucks ass.

2. The issue you are referring to has an article titled "TOP 8 HAMSTRING MOVEMENTS" Stiff leg dead lifts didn't even make the TOP 8!!!!

LOL, I caught that one too, gimme a break!

i thought the article sucked,it had nothing about injectable
winstrol,and only a few products in each group. What abou thia d-bol or genaphrma winstrol pills.the article was to incomplete for a real ranking.

jellyman01 said:

LOL. If they had one original thought between themselves
I'd have a heart attack.....

Fonz

Re: Re: Testosterone magazine( t-mag.com) kicks ass!!!!!!

Fonz said:

LOL. If they had one original thought between themselves
I'd have a heart attack.....

Fonz

Could not have said it better myself brotha.These guys next articles will be on the benefits of ALA and using aromitase inhibitors/yohimbine as part of an A2/estrogenic attack on lipids,mark my words,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom