Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone for ladies

prideofarkansas

[FONT=&quot]ok people i need some advice ......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My fiancee has a lower sexdrive than i do normally ....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and when im on the sauce forget about it .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]she is curious about taking a test injection of maybe 50 mg every 3 weeks of a long acting test to increase her libido.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i am worried aboutgt sidesfor her [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]what do u think?[/FONT]

just like with men, you do not solve libido issues with throwing testosterone at the problem. 99% of the time the person has other issues and libido has little to do with testosterone levels, that is broscience.

but playing devils advocate why doesn't she get bloodwork done and then if she does have low T she can get on TRT correctly? and preferably put her on a natural test booster like n2generate which will not harm her

and finally you do realize that finding someone who has the exact same libido as you is pretty much buffoonery. some women will have more libido and some will have less. that is normal and what cold showers are for and i would not pressure her otherwise you will end up single pretty fast. if you are a sex addict you need to solve that problem, not turn your problem on the other person, that is very selfish

One sure way to enhance a woman’s libido is to help with the housework...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not recommend a woman using exogenous test at all except under the direction of and endocrinologist as the risk of virilization is significant

she needs to get bloodwork done and see what the real issue is, not just take a wild guess and potentially enhance the problem

ok people i need some advice ......
My fiancee has a lower sexdrive than i do normally ....
and when im on the sauce forget about it .

she is curious about taking a test injection of maybe 50 mg every 3 weeks of a long acting test to increase her libido.

i am worried aboutgt sidesfor her

what do u think?

As per all my other replies - get her to come here and ask for herself.

I've been down this road with my wife when she had hormonal problems. Trust me throwing test at her ismt going to solve anything. A lot of libido problems in women are related to estrogen or prolactin if its hormonal

Top Bottom